36 - Obligation is not love

Rudra POV

I woke up to this beautiful sight of my woman on my chest snoring softly, mouth partially open, our legs tangled, she is just so pretty and pure, she moves in her sleep moving the sheets little downwards, red marks proudly adorned on her neck, chest, and shoulder reminding me of yesterday heavenly hours of darkness, Fcuk she looks so tempting in her slumber, making my dick twitch agonizingly, but I couldn't ravish her again at this instant, she must be in pain and so sore from yesterday, but she provoked me this bad, I warned her and I was and still mad at her due to her stupid deed, she deserved to be fucked hard and raw, I chuckled at the thought.

She is still sleeping and I started to speculate Does she loves me?, she never spoke anything about this, at the very moment she woke up looking at my face, and moves her body away from mine, I held her elbow and made her stay as I wanted to kiss her so badly, she shuts her lips when I advanced to kiss her.

"What", I asked in confusion

"Morning breathe" she replies meekly

I laughed "Do you think I care?" I parted her lips with my fingers and kissed her deeply, she is the sweetest thing I ever had.

After a long while, I release the grip from her waist sensing her need for air, she lays panting for air, while I simply look at her

"Myra" I called

"Yes" she replies while snuggling in the duvet

"Do you love me?" I asked directly I wanted to know how she feels or it's just sex for her.

She looked puzzled and shocked by the question, she started to fiddle her hands under the duvet in uneasiness, her habits I know, I know everything about her "I..I" she shuttered looking for an answer

"Tell me the truth Myra, tell me how you feel really? "I asked in a stern tone

"I don't love you Rudra isn't it so obvious, honestly you have not given me many reasons to love you, you have done so many unspeakable things to me in the past, I can't forgive you for that" She lets her thought flow without restraint

"What's done is done Myra, but I have been trying to make things right and good, right? I am desperate; I tried putting words in her mouth.

"I really don't know Rudra" she says and stood up from the bed, trying to avoid me.

I immediately stopped her "Don't ignore me, I need your attention" I said as I made her sit on the bed again.

"What do you want to hear from me, that I love you and I forgot everything, no I can't, and yes I see your efforts you take from past few months to make me happy and pleased, I notice and I am mesmerized by your antics and deeds but this doesn't simply means that I have feeling for you, you never gave me answers I have so many questions why did you force me to marry me, you could have done so much better, you raised your hands on me why there can be no justification for that, even if there are justification I don't want to hear that, and if you think having sex implies loving you that would never be true, tiniest bit of heart may like you for the past few months for the beautiful and heartfelt things you did for me and you should know I really appreciate all those things with my whole heart, but I can't assure you that I would ever love you or maybe I would" she pour out her heart, almost breathless after her confession, and honestly I was not pleased she has to love me, the choice of not loving me is out of question.

"I guarantee you will love me with all your existence, we were bound together, we are married and you would know no name except mine" I said in an authoritative voice as I gaze at her uncertain eyes.