5 - Whore!

Myra POV

I would not lie I was petrified to be with him alone after yesterday's incident

Fighting an inner fight I decided to stay focus on my work, I am here to work so I would do that without any hesitation, no fear, and no anticipation.

Sharp at 5 pm I am at his cabin as asked.

And he felt a totally different person at the moment, for the first time I am having a conversation with him and actually felt that we were working and he was not waiting to humiliate me in some way, we discussed everything point by point.

Around 7 p.m. the discussion was complete, he himself has been fully engrossed in the work which made me wonder, maybe what the boss said was right he is not that bad, maybe yesterday was just a bad thing.

Out of nowhere, he appreciated me, "Good Job Miss Myra", my brain couldn't apprehend he appreciated me, how bipolar one can be, yesterday he treated me like I was useless and knew nothing about my job.

 Somehow I meekly said, "Thank you, sir, can I leave now?"

"No we are not done yet", Rudra stated.

"We are supposed to meet our client to discuss this at 8 today at the new Regis hotel, come on get your bag and meet me at the parking lot" he orders, he could have informed this prior, why this has to be so impromptu, not wanting to ruin this, we just started to be on good terms.

"Sure thing", we that I left, however, I still can't believe he actually appreciated me and wanted to take me to meet the client, well that felt a great step, I sighed happily but I still had doubts about yesterday behavior but if he behaves professionally, I have nothing to do how he is as a person.

******

We were at Regis hotel waiting for the client, to pass some time Rudra order a black coffee for himself and he also confidently ordered for me also "Cold coffee for the madam she loves it"

I gasped and asked, "How do you know I love cold coffee?" 

"You have no idea what else I know about you", he sounded a little angry.

But I didn't care, I wanted to know what he meant but that

 I was cut off as the waiter arrived with our orders respectively.

******

We silently had our coffee, but he kept staring at me making me so uncomfortable, I started to look here and there and to my surprise, I noticed no other customer were present here which was quite shocking to me, though not a weekend but still I expect

 I excuse myself and went to the restroom to break this awkward silence and what type of client is these people, how come they are so late for the meeting, highly unprofessional.

Suddenly the lights went off, I sighed waited where I was, as I couldn't see anything, only moonlight was visible, knowing how clumsy I can get, I stayed there.

 Abruptly a strong pair of hands were around my waist, in a reflex I tried to hit the person with my elbow, he caught my elbow and turned myself and I could see him.

To utter shock and disgust the person was no other than Rudra, he has crossed every line.

I yelled "What the hell are you doing?", and fought him 

He quickly tugs both my wrist behind my back with his one hand and started to caress my cheeks and he looked like a creepy maniac.

I violently shook but all the attempts were not enough he was strong as a rock, his lips came close to my neck and huskily whispered: "You wanted this then why pretend, baby girl, I'll fuck you into oblivion as you wish". 

I trembled after digesting his disgusting words

"No no no I don't want this, leave me you animal," I screamed, fighting harder.

His actions became more violent and pull me closer.

He pulled my hair aggressively and made me look into his eyes and said, "Why are you resisting Myra you gave me those signals I didn't know you were such a little whore for me" I never gave any signals, what is wrong with him.

"Come on, now be a good girl and kiss me, I know you want me baby" he places my hand on his face, has he lost his mind?

Did he call me whore? I lost all my patience, for the slightest moment, I thought that he misunderstood any of my actions but now I felt so furious.

Gathering all the courage and strength, I kicked him between his legs and it worked he jerked which loosen the grip, taking the opportunity I release my hand and slapped him with all the strength I could have.

How dare he think I am slut, how could he touch me"How dare you, you touched me with your filthy hands you are such a sick bastard, you are an animal, this is how your mother raised you".

And by the look in his eyes, I knew I overboard with my words I could say hell went loose, he grabbed me by my neck and started to choke me, complete rage complete in his eyes,

 "You dare to utter a word against my mother, you dare to slap me and kick me, you waited in dark for me, now playing a victim card, such a characterless woman" he barked, his face was so close and I could feel the heat radiating from his face.

I waited for him, how could be he this delusional? he called me characterless, what made him say that?

 I started to feel dizzy, he loses the grip from my neck and pushed me so hard making tumble and I fell on the floor, pulling my hairs in painful grasp, "I had enough of your games, not recognizing me, ignoring my existence, well your countdown begins, toying with me again, I am going to ruin your life as you did mine and cage you forever in my embrace" he left

 I didn't even understand what he said, I went numb and blank and I just broke into violent sobs.

a/n: Tell me what you think guys?