24- Amour précieux

Rudra POV

I would not lie I was annoyed seeing her in that long bathrobe, but I didn't want to ruin tonight no matter what, I need to be more patient. The girl is scared of me, I don't want to scare her anymore.

I softly held her and asked "What are you wearing?", she looked so scared, I wish that she was not this scared of me, my heart clench when she flinch when I touched her face, she expected that I would hit her, causing her pain was the last thing in my mind.

Today is special, she will be mine completely, my precious wife, wife sounds so heavenly, it feels like I have already forgiven her.

I want to treat her right, just like a man treats his woman.

She struggles in my arms due to panic, there is nothing to fear about.

I smashed my lips in return in a long, passionate kiss, how can she taste so sweet all the time, I groaned in satisfaction.

Our eyes locked as I place her gently on the bed, she looks at me with fearful and questioning eyes, she even requested to wait, but this overdue from long, I waited for an eternity for this.

She accepted our intimacy, she wanted me to just be gentle, slower, and sooner all her fear will vanish, I will take care of it, everything changed the moment we got married.

I can't lose these moments, I just need her, I can't contain the urge of having her anymore.

I pulled the strings of the gown lower leaving her upper body for my feast, fcuk those perky, big breasts, I felt a powerful surge of desire to take her at the very moment, but no I need to be gentle with her, my hands kneaded her breast firmly "Fcuk, so soft", words rolled out from my tongue, they are soft, smooth and squeezable.

I sucked her nipple wanting to taste her buds so bad, a moan escaped from her mouth, her sweet moans were enough to drive me crazy, I licked and placed soft kisses on her valley and back, I wanted to savor every inch of her luscious body.

I pulled the gown completely to see the most exquisite body, I still, I can't believe she is mine, she shut her eye tightly, I leisurely discarded the final piece of her clothing, unable to resist more, I dipped my head and slowly licked her clit, she moaned out aloud at the tension building inside her belly, I knew she is so inexperienced when it comes to sex, and I only wanted she remembers her first orgasm forever.

I lift my face to see her expression, she was in pure bliss, her mind and body had surrendered, I felt so pleased, Myra is drenched as her essence was pouring out and she unintentionally grind her body over my face.

I gladly obliged with her needs, spread her legs wider and sucking her sweet honey pot, playing and licking her with my lips and tongue, sooner I heard a scream in pleasure as she experiences this foreign sensation for the first time, her core was hot, dripping and soaked.

I licked there once more tasting her again, her flushed face after her release is the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, I have never gone down for any woman, not even foreplay, sex earlier was just merciless pounding to unleash my beast, but this is exceptional, she is my wife, my woman and she deserves every bit of pleasure.

I settled my body completely on her, our forehead conjoined, I swiftly in one go thrust inside her, a loud screamed of pain escape from her.

I laid soft kisses everywhere trying to distract her from the pain, it took every ounce of the patient for me to stay still inside her till the time she is accustomed to my length, minutes later her breathing was normal, and only look in her eyes was anticipation.