25- C'est la vie!

Myra pov

True to his words, Paris was actually waiting for me, no matter what I earlier thought Paris is elegant, every place we visited left me awestruck, definitely a city of light and love, the nights are more scenic in Paris, I am so in love with the museums here, they had the most impressive art collection of history, I was stunned by it, Rudra had zero interest in any sightseeing as he told he had already visited most of the places in the world including Paris.

It looked like a  hub for emerging graffiti artists when strolling through the streets, I could see the art everywhere.

Locals were really polite, they always made me learn some words Bonjour, pardon, s'il vous plait'.

 Rudra would hold my hand most of the time, I tried to shrug his hands but as usual, he won't let me do it, anyway I didn't mind him holding his hands as long as behaves.

He is surprisingly gentle and polite, too caring was scares me.

 After our marriage, Rudra has been kind, caring, and humble, he makes sure I sleep and eat well, so I am not that tired roaming the city, I kinda feel good about this, I feel calm but I don't trust him completely he could completely change in the snap of fingers.

 I can't afford to make him angry in this unknown city as I have nowhere to run, If he plans to unleash his demons, inner me is still absolutely terrified of him.

******

Every night he would caress my body softly and kiss me to sleep, however, he never proceeded any further than this for which I am so glad, he would literally kiss every part of my body through the satin gowns, initially, I hesitated his touch but few minutes into I am a moaning mess, his feathery touches and kisses sparkle some kind of current in my entire body.

I couldn't deny those pleasures, every morning I think about it and feel so awkward about it, he never forced his touches, I would melt into his arms within seconds.

 Rudra makes me sleep in his arms, his chest conjoins my back and his arms on my belly, one night unintentionally my back moved towards his body, I startle as I could something hard poking there, I hear him groan at the contact "Just because you need time from our first lovemaking, I am waiting, you felt how you affect me, right " his completed his shameful words with a big grin on his face and playfully spanked my bottom, 

"Ru..dra" I squealed,

 "Relax and breathe" he chuckles, yes his words made breathing stop for moments, I made possible distance and quickly slept.

******

For tonight Rudra had a reservation in Le Jules Verne which is located on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, I would lie if I would say I was not excited about it, Rudra insisted to wear this long dress, elegant off shoulder navy blue dress which he bought for me.

 I was ready just fixing my hair, Rudra comes into the room out of nowhere, grabs me by my waist, and complimented me in his husky voice "You look breathtaking" I fumbled around the dress and merely whispered "Thanks" as his hot breath around my neck and shoulders were bothering me.