43- If you love me, don't let go

None of the chapters of this book has crossed 500+ votes, could you all make it possible for this chapter, do vote, Thanks :)

Myra PoV

He just left, just like this, I cried and cried in the middle of the living room, my confession, my feelings don't bother him at all? How could he just let my admission of love slide away like it meant nothing to him, just like you never reciprocated his countless love admission remember my inner self mocked me, remember all the time you just said "I know" whenever he said he loves you, I was not certain about my feelings I yelled at an absolutely empty home, Did I hurt him so bad every time I shrugged his emotions like nothing? Yes, you did, I wept more, the agony has become excruciating now, I lay down exactly where I was sitting, eyes glued to the door waiting for Rudra to come back, wanting nothing more than proving to him I truly love him and those weren't just words to earn his apology, I have no track of time as I stare at the door without blinking, tears won't stop flowing, slowly my tried and heavy eyes gave up into the darkness.

I could feel my weight lifted from the ground, "Rudra, I really love you, please believe me" I muttered in my sleep, he lays me on the bed, for a brief moment our eyes met, I could murkily see his dark black eyes moist with tears? I felt his fingers softly running through my hair and that's the last thing I remember before I dozed off into dreamless sleep.

*******************

I woke up as I felt hand on my waist, I slowly woke to the most peaceful sight in days, Rudra was sleeping and his hand intentionally or unintentionally on my waist, I don't care either way, I am delighted to see him around me without any force or struggle, couldn't control the urge to touch his face I cupped his face softly and luckily he is sleeping deeply, his breathing is heavy, and those beautiful eye lashes I kissed them softly not wanting to wake him, my heart flusters like never before with his mere presence, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I just wanted to cherish this calmness, serenity and quietness of this moment forever and captivate it in my heart for an eternity and long, if I knew what I have been missing I would never deprive myself with this surreal feeling called love, I knew where I was going wrong, I have to win him back with my love, and this overnight strength and courage to fight harder is backed by nothing else but this empowering feeling of love for this man.

I felt fresh, happy and cheerful today after long, I quickly freshen up and made breakfast for us, neatly placed and presented it on the table just like his dad taught me and waited for him to cover over, and for some odd reasons I couldn't stop blushing, this feeling is just so euphoric, I see him coming all ready for office, blue shirts and black trousers, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a broad dial watch, probably for the first time I noticed him and his appearance so minutely, the closer he came, my heart beats raced, somehow I managed to greet him "Good Morning Rudra"

He looks at me with suspicious eyes, he must be wondering what made me so cheerful, and he must know that he is the answer himself, I smiled when I saw his frowning expression.

However, he didn't respond to my greetings, but it's ok I am assured myself, time and patience are the essences here, desperate to start the conversation and I quickly asked "Did you liked the breakfast?"

"Yes, it's good" he replied casually.

When I had a bite of it, the breakfast was just ok, but in order to keep my heart, he complimented, which made me so pleased "It's ok Rudra, its bad, I know that" I replied humorously

He slightly smiled and continued with his breakfast, he was about to leave, I quickly went near the door and pecked his cheeks gently and said softly "Please come soon, I don't like staying alone for long"