23- Captive & Liberated

Myra POV

The flight for Paris was calm and peaceful, we were in the first class of the flight, he is actually really wealthy, anyway I really don't care as I am not a fan of flying much I generally sleep during the entire journey, Rudra didn't bother me at all, he let me sleep the entire flight, he just woke me to have my meals, he made sure I had all of my meals completely, anyways the food was so delicious and I had missed quite a few meals in the past few days for obvious reasons, so I had no complaints.

"Myra, wake up, we shall land soon," Rudra said, caressing my cheek, I was asleep deeply, it took a few moments to realize my surroundings, I stretched my arms and yawned a little, he clicked his tongue and asked "Are you still sleepy? little one, you slept during the entire flight", humor was evident in his words,

Little one why did my cheeks burn at this "No, I am not sleepy" I replied.

I stood up and fixed myself while he stared at me like a creep, annoyed I retorted "Stop staring, look away", he huffs and stood up, raise my chin.

 "I am staring at my wife and that should not be a problem, understood, little one", 

"Yes," I whisper, why on earth his gaze making me blush, something has changed in his aura.

 "Good, we should not fight on our first day as a married couple", he said mischievously pulling my cheeks.

Did he hit his head?, he is not Rudra I know, the Rudra I knew would be furious by now.

********

Soon we landed in Paris, we walked out of the plane and hopped straight in the car, the driver drove directly to the hotel as it was already night-time, as far as I know, Paris is known for having beauty, elegance, and for being a boldly romantic city I cared a less, I am with a man who scares the hell out of me, no beauty could make things better for me.

As soon as we reached our destination I realized that this, not a hotel, it's a private villa, holy Christ this man is filthy rich I said to myself, few people welcomed us.

 One of them said, "Sir as you said, the villa is ready as per your orders if you say the staff can take leave tonight"

 "Yes, I want the staff tomorrow back in the morning" they nodded and left us alone.

********

Rudra lead me inside the villa, basically lifted me in his arms caringly, our gaze locked for a while.

What has gotten into him?

He unlocked and took me to go inside, luxury dripped from every corner of the room, in a normal situation I would have been thrilled to see such a breathtaking place but the reality is bitter, I looked at the bed and swallowed a chunk of panic, soon I realized he is right behind me, he turned me to face him.

His arms were around my waist "Do you want to eat?" he asked 

"No I am full", I quickly replied, he handed me a packed box and said "Go change in this and only in this," he said while running his hands on my back, my gaze was frozen at the ground, he pointed towards the bathroom.

"You have 10 minutes, I will come inside then" he whispered in my ears, without further delay I went towards the bathroom.

The nightgown was short of my liking and comfort, without thinking I took a bathrobe and wore it over the gown, it took many deep breaths to gather the courage to return to the room.