10- Hurt me

Myra POV

Abhimanyu's farewell was planned at a restaurant, all colleagues with the help of hotel staff decorated the place just to give him the farewell party theme, we talked for hours remembering all the good times, struggles, and hardships we faced during working together at this office.

Everyone said one good thing, bad thing, and goodbye messages, the more time we spend everyone started to get a little emotional, I handed over a note about how I felt and how important part of life Abhimanyu was after hugged me reading the letter, kissed my head softly.

I never knew he was this important in my life, well I guess, goodbyes make you realize someone's importance in your life.

 "I am going to miss you so much", I muttered, getting all teary and emotional

 "Me too Myra I am going to miss pulling your hairs", he said while laughing, 

The atmosphere suddenly became more joyous, well that happens when we Abhimanyu around us.

We started to wind up at the party saying goodbye to everyone, I left to get a ride, we all were a little drunk so no one bought their own transportation.

********

I was waiting for my uber ride, what I saw next scared the hell out of me, Rudra standing beside his car, he was at distance gawking at me, I could feel the intensity of his gaze, he quickly came towards me, and he said calmly, "Go sit in the car, don't make me do that", 

I shuttered "No. my ride is ..."

 "Sit now", he barked on my face, running out of options, his smell reeked of alcohol, I started to run opposite direction but he pulled and settled me in his car.

"Rudra, stop this madness, let me go" I screamed

 "So this was your family function, Myra, you fucking lied on my face, do I look like a fool to you?", he drove faster and faster gripping the steering wheel harder and drove.

"I am sorry, just let me go"  I begged

I was literally shaking and I could only whisper sorry in my teary voice again and again

 "Oh well you will be so sorry when I am done with you today", he says in a malicious tone, S

Suddenly I realized the ride was taking too long to reach my place, "NOOO this is not my way to home" I yelled in desperation.

How foolish I could be, why would he drop me at my home?

"SHUT UP SHUT UP MYRA", he said as banged his hands to the steering wheel, 

"No fucking words from your mouth, don't make it more difficult for you", he warned me.

 I was startled and for the remaining ride, I just kept weeping.

The car halted outside a penthouse and I couldn't see a soul anywhere, he hastily got out of the car and pulled me towards the penthouse and I was alarmed.

 I started to scream, hit his arms in the process, shouting "LET ME GO Please"

 I was shut down by a tight slap on my right cheek, I cried in distress, he made me face him, his eyes were angry and he looked absolutely murderous, 

"NOT A SINGLE WORD UNLESS I ASK YOU TO SPEAK", he yelled, placing my hand on the cheek I just nodded and he kept dragging me inside the house like a rag doll.

He opens the door of the room and pushed me hard inside, making me tumble and I collapsed hard on the floor. 

He pulls my hairs and made me stand, and held my jaw in his hand in a murderous grip.

 "Sorry please I am sorry", I begged.

He placed his fingers on my lips, "QUIET, firstly you were not there in my office the first thing I told you to do, then you hugged Abhimanyu in the office, you fucking lied to me about family function shit, sat beside Abhimanyu, and let him kiss you, HOW DARE YOU, DO YOU TAKE ME AS A FOOL, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DECEIVE ME", he kept talking more like putting allegation on me never leaving my jaw in the process, loud cries escaped from my mouth, 

"Please please don't do anything to my family I am so sorry please RUDRA", 

"I don't think so you love your family as much as you claim, I need to make a longer impression on you", in one swift move he left my jaw.

"Choose one, either I will hurt your dear brother or I will hurt you bad" he viciously circles, his eyes grew dark like a demon has captured his soul.

"Please don't" I sobbed.

"Choose now" he yells again.

"Hurt me" I collapsed on the floor accepting my defeat.

"You fucking stay here don't move from here, consequences will much harder, Understood?" he shouts.

I nodded in utmost fear and he went away like the wind, I was terrorized and weak I broke down on my knees and cried my heart out and shivering never left my body.

He came back faster than expected with a pair of scissors and rope.

 I was so alarmed I quickly stood up and started running towards the bathroom but he was quick to hold me by my waist, "Again a wrong move, you fucking don't learn" he said while lifting me by my waist and throw me on the bed with a thud.

 All the vilest thoughts kept running in my mind and I trembled in fear, quickly he rolled me on my stomach, my back was facing him and he made no delay he tied my hands to the bedpost.

 I started to jerk hard on the bed trying to free myself, "STOP, don't fucking move", he warned, and now I felt pair of scissors around my neck, my body went numb in fear.

"If you move one more time, I will hurt you badly," he said while adding more pressure on the scissors, it took one swift move and cut my top into two pieces.

 I howled like an animal now, and then even the hook of the bra was off, leaving my back bare open to him.

"PLEASE, RUDRA DON'T PLEASE", I pleaded, 

"You fucking shut up you brought this to yourself, you are the one responsible you bitch", I cried more at these allegations, he was sitting beside me and his hands were caressing my back and I could just tremble and beg for his mercy.

He stood up and I couldn't see him anymore, but I knew he was standing behind me and then I heard clinging of metal, I realized he was going to hit me with his belt, I started to shake vigorously. 

"Don't fucking tremble now, you should have thought before lying to me and whoring around that man", he spoke cruelly

"After every hit, you will say I am sorry Rudra, this all my fault, no any other word I want from your fckuing mouth", he yelled making me tremble harder. 

"Sorry please", I cried, with that the leather hit my back with such intensity I was not able to scream, my mouth became dry.

The pain was instantaneous and my back was on fire.

 "APOLOGISE MYRA I will prolong this and I won't mind making your back bleed", he spoke with so much hatred and anger, I somehow whisper those words he wanted to say, gulping all self-respect.

He kept hitting me like a vile animal and I kept chanting the words, the hits were brutal and he kept abusing me for how long I couldn't remember, the pain was so intense my back started to throb.

I was adrift in a sea of pain.

Trying my luck for one more time, I whispered "Please no more, I can't take it, I will do as you say, please stop",

 I didn't even know he even heard my pleads, one last strong blow, I heard the belt drop on the floor and I screamed with everything I had and with that my eyes became heavy and I started to lose my consciousness, hoping this was just a nightmare

a/n: Tell me what you think guys !!