53 -Deranged Beast

Two things before reading:

1. Please follow me :), help me to reach 700 followers 

2. The Last chapter had 2 K + reads but only 379 votes, at least the chapter deserve 500 votes once the chapter reaches 2 K reads, so please do vote, this is not a target, but a request, it motivates us to write

Myra PoV

Warning: Violence ahead

I woke up when I felt soft kisses being placed on my face all over "Good Morning Myra" he nudges his head in my locks.

He hovers me and runs his fingers on the bruised cheek "I am so sorry Myra" he eyes held guilt and pain, his voice sounded miserable, I would never forgive for all the abuse I had been through but I need the right time and opportunity to discuss things, I need him to be in the right state of mind only then I can hand those papers to him, the thought of not being with him makes my heartache, all the beautiful memories, loved we shared flashes in mind, making me weak, forcing me to rethink about my decision, but I had my made my mind, what I and Rudra share is beyond lethal and dangerous, we culminate hurting each other sometimes beyond repair, and if we don't end things in a right way soon this will only lead to miserable pain and maybe permanent damage.

However I could not forgive him, I choose not to reply, he placed more soft wet kisses on my cheek "Please talk to me" he pleads cupping my face tenderly making me look into his eyes... Regret is all I see, I can't see him hurt, so I smiled

"Yes Rudra, you will get late for office" I moved aside a little

He gave a confusing look, obviously, I couldn't attend office with a nasty mark on my face, it took him a while to understand "We can stay together, I can skip" he said

"No, you go, I'll be fine here" I need time to think about many things, I need to be 100 % sure of my decision, space would clear my mind, the relationship and Rudra is fragile at the moment and I can't risk more damage to him or myself

"As you say" with that he gave the last kiss on my temple and left for morning routines.

*********

My mind is constantly occupied with the thoughts; did I make a hasty decision? Am I strong enough to let him go, I know it would hard at the beginning, but it is for our betterment only, the chains of thought were broken when I heard Rudra yelling my name from our room, I thought he got hurt or something, I ran towards the room.

His back was facing me; he was almost ready, his tie and belt were in his hand, "What happened? You scared me" I exclaimed, through his body posture he looked fine.

He turns at my voice, what I saw made me shudder in panic, he had those papers in his hand, his eyes were bloodshot, his breathing was raging in exasperation, his entire body stiffens, his fist had almost crushed the papers "WHAT IS THIS? He screams and scatters papers in the room.

"I can explain Rudra, relax" the man in front of me was not Rudra, his nostrils flared in anger, his face turns dark red, the vein in the middle of his forehead starts to throb and his jaw clenched, anger stirred within him, he was literally quivering in anger, I have seen Rudra angry so many times, but this unusual, he looked nothing but a deranged beast.

"Divorce paper" he pulls me closer with his one hand

"Let's talk Rudra" I couldn't utter the words without stuttering, I am petrified by his anger

"Did you plan to give me a divorce, answer me Yes or NO" he screams at the top of his lungs

I quaver badly "Yes, I did" and his strong fist collided with my jaw brutally, I was immediately was on the floor.