31- Thoroughly fucked

Myra PoV

As soon as we entered the room, Rudra attacked me like a starving creature. He made my body jump on the bed with a bang.

"Rudra" I shriek due to an unexpected attack.

He shut my protest as I felt his burning breath near my womanhood, he pulls me to the edge of the bed and he himself sat on his knees on the ground, I shivered as I felt his mouth lick, suck, nibble, and kiss my pussy in a rhythmic way, my toes curled inward due to the pleasure his tongue was giving me from the past few minutes, I could feel my juices running on inner thighs as I reach my high for the third time just by his mouth, I gripped his hairs tighter as he plunges his tongue deeper inside, making me scream, I don't want to feel this way but my the body gives in the waves of pleasure at all times.

He uses his fingers after fucking me with his tongue, he puts pressure on my clit while he keeps curling his fingers inside me, I moaned his name loud which only fuel his lust as he inserts one more finger stretching my walls, he had kept my one leg folded on my the bed while the other hanging down, I screamed in pain and pleasure as he abruptly pulls out his fingers, my eyes were partially closed as my upper body lay on the bed in exhaustion.

By the time I was breathing heavily, he discarded all his clothing and stood stark naked in front of my eyes, making my eyes shut in shame, he lifts me by my arms and places my whole body on the bed, and pulled my dressed harshly, the friction surely must have bruised my skin.

He places his lips on mine and kissed me to his liking, I moaned in the kiss he thrust into me in two pushes, he broke the kiss and asked me did I like how he invades my body, all I could is tremble and moan under him, allowing him to exploit my body to his taste and how disgraceful that may sound I cherished every bit of his invasion on my body, he kneads my breast firmly while he pounded into me ruthlessly, he is rough today unlike other times we fucked, yes there is no love, it's pure lust and bodily desires.

He wraps my legs around his torso and plunges deeper, my walls clench around his cock, making him grunt out loud, his grip his hands on the bedpost as he kept plunging slower but deeper, as body trembles in maddening orgasm, after a few more push, he finds his release and our bodies glued to each other, panting for oxygen as we lay in the position for few minutes, he showers harsh kisses and sucks my nipples for a few seconds, I could feel his erection on my thighs, I gulp thinking he might go for another round, but he has already famished my body and I was extremely sore down there.

He sensed my worry and he lifts his weight and whispers "I won't push your limits yet" and wipes sweat from my forehead and kiss my temple before he marches towards the bathroom.

I wanted to clean my sweaty body, but I could not move a muscle, he comes back wearing a boxer with towels in his hands, he cleans my first there with a soaked towel, I hissed when the towel graze my buds, he parted my legs and smirks looking down 

"Thoroughly fucked" he comments shamefully, making me look away in embarrassment.

*********

"You can go to your parent's home for this weekend" he softly says as he gently covers our bodies with the sheet and pulls me closer to his body before he sleeps.

I could not sleep as I kept wondering where is this relation and marriage going, it's just physical attraction and desire, how bad it may sound but I knew this was true, I hate it every time my body betrays and melts under his touch at the same time I absolutely loved every bit of touch and dominance over my body and I am guilty and ashamed of that.

He makes me flustered in his different ways, he is like a temptation I could resist, I am not even trying, we have this chemistry so powerful, our bodies ache for each other, he just gives me that kind of high, I never felt, and when he looks in my eyes when he thrust inside me, I feel red, my skin burns with the intensity.

 On other hand, I still have to think twice before I do or say something apprehending something might trigger his beast side, I simply don't know how far we can reach this way, however, I also knew these signs are not of a good relationship, shrugging any further feelings I tried to sleep in his tight embrace

The joy of meeting my family after so long was so pleasing, there was not a single instance when they left me unaccompanied, one of them would always be around me making me feel so loved, it simply felt so peaceful spending time with them, however, the days went in a blink and it is already Monday, Rudra was supposed to pick me tonight, I was supposed to return on Sunday but I insisted Rudra for one more day surprisingly he let me stay, saying whatever makes you glad, this small gesture makes me happy.

"Myra beta, come Rudraji is here" my father's calls me

"It's Rudra, dad" Rudra replies with a smile

I look at him with a smile after hearing his response to dad, I would never excuse him for the way he terrorized me by threatening the well being of my family but I could not ignore his respect, manners, and the way he treats my family as his at the present, I don't see any pretense in this at least.

We had our dinner together, Rudra didn't let my mother serve the food, but he served the food so lovingly to each one of us, I could see a glint of contentment in everyone's eyes.

He patiently waited outside for me as we bid each other adieu a little emotional one, it's just too hard to leave the family behind it is just so heartbreaking.

"Are you ok?" Rudra inquired, as I sat quietly during the ride

"Yes", I replied in a deep accent

He takes my hand and kisses my knuckles "You can meet your family anytime, just don't be this sad and cheerless" he spoke genuinely while holding my fingers.

"Thanks" I replied contentedly

Soon we reached the penthouse; everything looked in order there which surprised me.

"Hey did you arrange the house?"I asked

"Yes, this weekend I did," I said in his weary voice

I was already on the bed reading a book, when he came from his bathe, he looked exhausted, and he was looking for something in the drawer

"What are you searching this time?" I asked

"Just medicine, I am having a pounding headache" he replied while pressing his fingers on his temple.

"I can give you a head massage if you would like," I asked awkwardly remembering the time he arranged for me.

"You will? " He asked with a flash of surprise in his voice.

"Yes, come," I said

He quickly lays down on the bed, I sat on my knees and started to press his temples gently and then his skull, actually, I am quite good at it, I used to give massages to my family, they said you have magical fingers, I always laughed at the flattering remark.

Moments later, I could see him dozing, his features softened and I knew he was at ease he mumbles in his sleepy tone "Thanks, you have magical fingers"

Oh god does he read the mind of what I mentally laughed, pressing his temple for a few more seconds and he was asleep quickly thereafter, I could feel his deep breathing, I studied his feature quietly he really has big eyes lashes bigger than mine I thought and laugh at my own thought, why I am even comparing how stupid Myra.

I pull the covers over his body, switched the lights off, and dozed off quickly......

a/n: How was the update?

Do vote and share your feedbacks please and also please follow me :)