28- Aches & Desires

Warning: Steamy smutty update, please proceed with caution, please skip if uncomfortable, others can enjoy ;)

Third-person pov

The minute they reached the villa, Myra excused herself and went straight to the bathroom, she had a long warm bath, relaxing her aching muscles due to endless walking and shopping and replaying the entire day in her mind, Rudra's changed behavior, though she knew he couldn't be trusted so easily, his anger and controlling issues won't fade away like a wisp of smoke, it would take a good amount of endurance and time.

She changed in her comfortable clothes and was drying her damp hair, Rudra kisses her neck softly and whispered "Open the wardrobe, I have a surprise for you, I hope you liked it", Rudra had arranged the wardrobe while she was bathing.

"Ohh okay", Myra said with a glint of excitement

She slides the wardrobe only to close in a subsequent second, she was flushed looking at what was inside the wardrobe, Rudra held her waist and gruffly said "You don't like these beautiful clothing, underlinen, I bought for you?"

The cabinet was filled with expensive lingerie, satin nighty, gowns, transparent robes, bikini, and every item which would barely cover n the body and which were too bold for Myra's taste.

Myra gasped as Rudra lifts her top and sensuously touched her stomach, she could not mutter a word, his expert hands were making her wobbly and bowled over.

Rudra picked up red color lingerie and a transparent robe and handed it to Myra "Go wear this and come" Rudra said seductively as he harshly squeezes her bosom.

"I can't" Myra whispered while blushing and shying away, she couldn't make herself look at him, she was surprised at Rudra's boldness.

"You can and will, or else I will make you wear them," Rudra says in a demanding voice while playing the hem of her top suggesting that he would eliminate it in one go.

"And don't you dare to wear bathrobe on above" he warns her playfully.

Myra gulps at his command in fear and thrill, she is hesitant but at the same she was excited by these unusual feelings, not giving another thought, boldly she wore those and she stepped outside the bathroom.

Rudra was already sitting on the bed, shirtless, his chiseled upper body was on display, Myra noticed for the first time that actually had a sinful body, her trance was cut when "Done checking me out" he says while smirking

"Come here" he commands as he saw her, he gulped hard looking at his sexy wife, her long legs, and those beautiful bosoms spilling out of the lingerie which hardly covered anything, she looked so irresistible, and that his manhood throbbed to claim her badly and roughly.

Myra took small calculative steps while trying to cover her assets, "Don't make me wait" Rudra warned with lust written all over his face, the instant she was near the bed, he pulled her in one fleet move landing her delicate and delicious body on the bed, sooner he positioned himself over her body.

The robe took off the moment Rudra laid her on the bed, for few minutes Rudra stared at her body, like someone looking over their feast before devouring it, Myra on other hand was taking deep breaths while her eyes were shut down, "Don't you dare to close your eyes or look away when I take you, I want to see and feel everything"

 Rudra warned darkly, Myra shuddered at the command and for moments she froze at her place, Rudra pulled her and kissed her sweet mouth, Myra moans in the kiss, and taking advantage of that Rudra pressed his tongue on hers tasting every corner of her mouth, Rudra ended the kiss by biting her lips that hard that it drew little blood, he even sucked her bloody lips, "AHHH" Myra yelps in discomfort.

He marked her as he decorates her neck with his love bites, his attention landed to her bosom and perky nipples like they dying for attention, his hot mouth latched one nipple in his mouth sucking them hard and raw, while the other was rigorously pulled and squeezed roughly "MHMMMM" Myra moaned at the pain and pleasure Rudra is giving to her mounds at the same time, the marks on her bosoms matched the marks on her neck, satisfied by his work, he proceeded downwards, his mouth and tongue did wonders at her body while he intently looks at her eyes, face, and reaction, Myra felt she would explode any moment, she pressed her hand on her mouth suppressing her groans.

"No, moan and say my name," Rudra said while slowly discarding her last clothing, she moaned loudly when he roughly rubs her buds.

"Ahh, Rudra", she moans out

"Close your eyes" Rudra commands and automatically Myra followed his command.

He gets up and places the vibrator gently on her clit, she groans thunderously "AHH, what is this"? she whispered, "It's pleasure, baby girl," Rudra says as he increases the pace.

"O God" Myra moans as her orgasms building, Rudra stops the machine as he sensed her nearing orgasms.

"Did you like it?" he huskily questions.

A small yes escaped her mouth, her body wanted more, and she is aroused but she refuses to ask for more, "You will like this more" he whispered while latching his mouth on her core, fucking her with his tongue, she screams in ecstasy while gripping the sheets tighter.

This went on more than 4 times, at the first machine building up the pressure, and then Rudra eats her like a starved animal giving her earth-shattering release, by the fifth release she was panting and a moaning mess, her body writhing from the intense pleasure, Rudra was delighted to see her sweaty and worn-out body, he let her breathe for moments while he rolls the protection on throbbing shaft.

A moment later, he positioned himself on her, she looks at him in uncertainty and excitement, he penetrates her in one go, making her groan in pain and immeasurable bliss while he pinches her erect nipple hard, "HMhm, Rudra" she moans again, few minutes passed but he didn't move, he kept plastering wet kisses and bites on her chest, unable to bear the pressure of feeling so warm.

 Myra meekly whispers "Move" and that was his signal he started to thrust her slow for few minutes and once she started to whimper in pleasure, his pace increased drastically, he grunts at how tight and amazing she felt, he lifts her leg to thrust deeper, suddenly she clutches his neck, Rudra felt elated as she pulls his body closer to her with her small hands.

Being burned by each other touches is the most exquisite feeling they ever felt.

Myra felt a sudden ache for him became stronger, just wanting him so badly, he swirled his tongue on her neck and she curled her toes.

There is definitely fire between them.

"You like this, huh" Rudra teased while spreading her wider for more access, alarmed by her own pleasure she bites her lips hard, "YESSSSSSS" Myra groans as she shakes in orgasms.

"You look so beautiful when you come" he groans and squeezes her bosom, Myra blurry heard what he said, she was too engrossed in her release.

Rudra's pace increase as he clutches her hands down"Fcuk, All mine, repeat that" he groans and he pushed Myra back more, tears of pain and pleasure fill her eyes as she screams "YESS, all yours", his length pound into her in animalistic speed, slowing his thrust he finishes after minutes.

Myra body burned due to intense sensation, she was slowly dozing off, Rudra collapsed to her side with a thud, he shifts her body to make look at her, and place his lips softly on her lips, tasting her again, he kept kissing her neck unaware of the fact she was half asleep.

 "Tell me you loved it, the sinful surprises and when I fcuked you hard" he groans, "Yes I loved it" she spoke in her sleep and soft snores escaped from her right soon after her acceptance.

Rudra felt so complete and Myra felt so alive.

What they share at the moment is not love or lust, something deeper they never felt before, unknowingly they desire every inch of each other, they won't admit but slowly they both are driving each other insane.

They are certainly tied with desire, deep desire.

They ache for each other, they definitely love this.

a/n: Tell me what you think?

Do vote, comment, and follow :)