40 - Just a plaything!

170K reads, happy dancing, thank you so much :)

Enjoy your update

Rudra PoV

I stood motionless there, when I saw Myra hugged Abhimanyu, I thought just a hug, they have been friends for years, and I would never doubt my wife ever though my blood boils seeing it, but I can't I won't do anything, they hug too long for my liking, my fingers turned into fist and wrath is taking over my sanity little by little, still, it's just a hug, but when he placed his lips on my precious wife I wanted to kill him at the very moment with my bare hand as I took strides towards them, but my anger turned into a wave of wretchedness when Myra gave into the kiss, her small fingers ran in his hairs, my heart broke in million pieces, my body shook in utmost shock, I couldn't believe this, how can she betray me, though after a second I saw her shaking her head in guilt and remorse, but what's done is done, my chest felt so heavy like 1000 trucks ran over my chest, the pain was insufferable, the ache in my heart is suffocating me, how could she do this? She knew exactly what she was doing, that's what hurts the most, and she tears my heart out, was I just a plaything to her?.

Myra PoV

I see pain, grief in his eyes, the pain of his wife betrayal, he quickly comes near us and holds my hand and says "Hey Abhimanyu, how are the new Job and new country treating you? Such a pleasant surprise and yes you were not there at our wedding, I really hope Myra told you that we are married" he applied persistence on his last words and kissed my knuckles.

"Yes sir, I have to leave, bye guys" he spoke and literally ran away, he looked guilty

I heard Rudra chuckling at his response and I started to cry badly "Rudra l am sorry" I whispered

Not a single word and expression, he looked at me with a straight face, we sat in the car, during the entire ride I kept apologizing for something there is no apology, I have crossed the line, I am so sorry about it, but he kept driving silently without even glancing at me for once, the fact that he has not lashed out on me is scaring me to the nerves, but I made a huge mistake now I will suffer the consequences I knew that, at the moment I wanted nothing just a hope that Rudra forgives me someday for my unpardonable mistake.

*********************

I thought once we reach home, he would lash at me, yell, throw things or even batter me, but no nothing just a chilling silence, he took me in our room and locked the room and I didn't make any effort to beg him, I just cried my heart out for hours, during that time I received Abhimanyu message "I never meant to invade your life like this, I am so sorry and guilty, if I knew you were married I would never kiss you, I am too late to say but I have always liked it, I hope you forgive me someday, take care Myra" in temper I threw the phone towards the door, no one was at fault for this I am the offender and traitor, that very moment Rudra unlocked the door and took my phone in his hand and probably read the message, I went towards him holding his biceps "Rudra... ple.ase listen to me, I am sorry" I begged while hiccupping

He places his arm on my shoulder and leads towards the bed and made me sit "Rudra please talk to me" I cried and hugged him but nothing earned any reaction from him, and I am terrorized

"Not a single word from your mouth, let me make love to you" he declares as he discards my clothing one by one.

"Rudra please listen" I begged again while he was pulling my skirt downwards, one demanding look from him I froze there, my body shiver in dread and terror of what he might do, but I couldn't utter a sound, his calm and silent treatment is more scarier than his angry one.

He tied my wrist on the headboard, I ferociously shook under him as he lingers my bare body and soul, "Pleasee Rudra" I pleaded fearing he might hurt me viciously, but to the exact opposite he started to place soft kisses which started from my head and ended on my toe, my trembling only intensified at this action.

Exact to his words, he made love to me so softly and gently for the entire night, he had never been this gentle in the past, my body trembles due to the continuous orgasms my body has experienced during the entire night my eyes are heavy as I continue to cry due to guilt, remorse, pain and immense fright, I try to speak many times during the night while he consumed my body but he would always shut by placing his hand on my mouth.

His moves are sloppy now as he thrust me deeper and faster as he nears his orgasm, after a good amount of deep strokes he releases inside me.

"Rudra please stop this madness, let me explain, it hurts" I begged, though he didn't do anything hurtful, but the continuous sex has completely worn out me and womanhood throbbed in pain and tied wrist was not helping either.

I do not know what triggered Rudra, he flips my body, pushed my leg inwards and position my body on my knees and my ass in the air, and this position twisted my wrist painfully earning a yelp from me.

"You are not hurting yet Myra" he speaks in a bitter tone

And enters my burning core once again, only this time a thousand times rougher and harsher, a small whimper escaped from my mouth.

"You know what hurts Myra, someone taking advantage of you" he completes the sentence, thrust deeper and hit my ass with his palms

"You know what hurts Myra, loving someone and not getting shit from them in return" again thrust and harsh spank

This continues for so long I don't remember as I lost all my strength after the fifth hit, He kept saying, thrusting inside me brutally and spanking my ass aggressively.

I cried softly at the bitter and harsh words coming out of Rudra's mouth, the intensity of the mental and emotional pain I am suffering was much more rigorous than the bodily pain Rudra is causing me, I know that I broke his heart and battered his soul and I deserved this misery so I quietly took the pain he is giving me hoping this way he will forgive me.

"You know what hurts Myra, disloyalty and cheating from the person who is your universe" he plunges more deeper and spanked my ass like a madman endlessly I screamed in pain and begged "Ruddraaaaaaaaa I am sorry"

He loses his grasp from my waist and my body meet the bed with a thud, he snatches away from my fingers the engagement ring and sacred thread from my neck, confused at the reaction, I moved my head to look at him, he painfully grips bunch of my hairs in his hand and barks on face "You are nothing but a prisoner, slave and my plaything here, I snatch your right as my wife from now onwards"

With that he leaves my hair, unknot my tied wrists, they immediately fall limp on the bed, a painful cry escaped "Rudra listen to me, it's not what you think" I whispered

He raised his hand to backhand my face, I straight away covered my face trying to guard myself, I cried harder as I placed my palms on my face, moments later nothing happened, I fearfully opened my eyes to see Rudra barging out from the room and locking me inside alone in my misery that I created for myself, please talk to me Rudra, I am really sorry, and I'll do anything to earn your apology and love again, you love me so much Rudra that you will forgive me but I would never forgive myself in this life at least and I know he does mean not those words he was just angry and livid at the moment he won't treat me as a plaything, just a plaything, I chanted those words in my mind trying to comfort myself and curled my body in a fetal position and soon darkness consumed me..........

****************************

A/n: how was the update?

What do you think guys?

I feel equally sad for both Rudra and Myra :(

Just a warning, things might go a bit rougher from here, though I haven't given much thought about it yet

Will Rudra ever forgive her?

Will their relationship sail through this?

THIS IS IMPORTANT WITH REGARDS TO UPDATES

THE NEXT UPDATE IS ONLY WHEN MY ACCOUNT REACHES 440 FOLLOWERS :)