7- At his Mercy

TW-This chapter contains some violence

Myra POV

I gathered all the courage, looked into his, almost threatening him"What do you want from me? why are doing this to me, what have I done to you,?" I started blabbering questions without taking a breath and on the verge of a breakdown, I cannot tolerate this anymore, all pretense and games.

His orbs grew darker, finding me and my little courage amusing and pathetic, he chuckles at my reactions.

 I took a deep breath, wanting to end this once and all"Please I want to resign I don't want to work here anymore"I made the direct statement, stating what I exactly wanted.

He chuckles "You want to resign, eh, do you think you have this in your control" he laughs at my misery, all my confidence is breaking in the pieces

"And talking about your other questions you must know why I am doing this", he replies with some madness in his voice, by saying this he started to come closer and alarming my senses,  I started to make move from his cabin, you cannot talk your way out here.

I was hastily pushed to the wall, "You dare move away one more time, you don't know what I am capable of, don't fucking test my patience MYRA", he yelled, anger radiating from my eyes.

What is with the sudden outburst, I couldn't think much, his fingers were digging in my skin, proximity ran shiver over my body, he wouldn't budge.

"Please let me go, you are hurting me", I whispered, I am angry at the moment, but I couldn't fight him.

 "Eyes on me", he said in his dead calm tone, I refuse to do that, I am not a puppet.

"Please let me go, I won't utter a word I don't want to work here please", I tried again, hearing this, he held my jaw in his hands forcing me to look at him.

 "What part of this you don't understand, you baby girl do not have any controlling power or say, Do what I say and you will be fine", this made me furious and I pushed him and screamed

"I had enough for your shit, I will resign immediately, I don't wish to see your disgusted self anymore".

He laughed at this sentence and effort, I quickly ran towards the door which was locked, "Open the door, I wish to leave immediately, YOU BASTARD", I tried pulling the doors.

He pulled me hard and made me sit on the chair, "Watch your tongue, I am warning you, I need to show you what I am capable of, you need to understand your place", he spat each word venomously.

Suddenly he made me watch his laptop where there were videos of my family, my father in the garden, my mom in the kitchen, and my brother in his office.

Seeing this the ground beneath your feet slipped away I was stupefied, "why ..why are you recording my family?", I shuttered.

H smirked and said, " Oh sweetheart, this is not recording, your family has been watched, one wrong move of yours can cause harm to your family, I think you at least love your family".

All the patience drained out of me when I analyzed the situation and knowing my family being watched, I grabbed this vile man by his collar and spat on his face shouting "You dare to cause any harm to my family and I will kill you with my bare hands".

He kept staring at me with great amusement, shrugged my hands from his collars, "I see you don't understand, wait to watch yourself", he said fuming in anger, and turned my face towards his laptop.

What I saw next shook my existence, my dad, is walking on the road and a high-speed truck was chasing him and he has no idea, "Nooooooo" I yelped "Please stop, "I will do anything please I beg, Please Rudra". I am on my knees, nothing else mattered, not even my dignity at the moment, I want my family safe

"Stop", he commands to someone on the phone and the truck was not moving anymore, I sighed in relief and broke down crying on the floor the thought of losing my father left me shivering.

He reached to the floor, placing his fingers under my chin made me look at him, wiping my tears, looking in his eyes there was remorse for a slight second, he closed his eyes and sighed, "Do what I say and everything will be fine like I earlier said", he said casually, which only earned a tight slap from me.

"You devil why are doing this?", I screeched and slapped him again, I knew the retaliation would be grave.

He pulled my hair and slapped me hard, the intensity was so hard, the sound of the slap was reverberating in my ears, "You little bitch, you hit or disrespect me once again, the retaliation would be much more than this, I can still make that truck race, do you want that?," he barked while choking me, running out of breaths I nodded like a madwoman, his grip loosened and he started to caress my bruised cheeks with his knuckles.

"Breath", he said calmly, only to earn loud and continuous sobs from me, the abuse, pain, fear everything overpowering my senses, I am at his mercy, I knew that and he realized that I accepted this.

 He hushed me and kept caressing my cheek with one hand and his other hand running in my hair, it felt he was trying to calm me but he was the only reason for my misery, somehow my breathing became normal but the tears kept flowing, never ever in my life, I have been so helpless, I felt I was chained, lost and trapped.

I didn't have the courage to ask him again why is he doing this?

"Now get up", he said and again his body language was terrifying, his hands were in his pocket and standing there utmost power and dominance over me.

He once asked this time in a much calmer tone, "Stand up Myra", I quickly stood and my eyes were fixated on the ground, "Look at me Myra, now," I was so scared of the next move I simply looked at him with my teary and scared eyes.

"Will you be a good girl for me now?, baby," he asked me, I simply nodded.

 "Words Myra I need them", he said, not wanting to bear more consequences I said "Yes", 

"Better much better", Rudra whispered while caressing my back, I cringed at his touch but I was helpless and was standing like a mannequin, I cannot afford to anger him again.

"Now go to the washroom, there is a dress inside for you, get ready will go to a party together" and placed his hand ever so softly on my bruised cheeks, 

"I don't want to hurt you, Myra, don't make me, now go be ready in 20 mins I am waiting here" and this person is the complete opposite of Rudra.

But I am scared to my guts to think anything.

"Yes", I whispered and meekly went to the washroom.

A/n: Tell me what you think guys :)

Do vote, comment, and follow.