32- MINE

The first thing first do vote and follow me please if you like this story :)

Myra PoV

It's been 2 months since our wedding by now, I have started to adjust to the surroundings and the routine, I have resumed office as well, it's kind of strange to get all the attention and over the top respect just because you are a boss wife, the attention gets overwhelming from time to time.

 Rudra let me occupy my earlier desk he wanted to give me a separate cabin or his cabin, I refused both, the first one because I don't like sitting in isolation and later one as Rudra can't control putting his hands on me when we are alone, I can't bear that kind of attention at least in the workplace.

Rudra has been on his best behavior, but he has become way too possessive about me in all aspects.

One time while we were returning home after a small walk, a man bumped hard into me and I think that was accidental because he seemed lost looking for someone or something, Rudra beat the shit out of him, only chanting how dare you touched my wife, he looked like a mad beast unleashed after ages, he kept hitting him while I was in shock and I was utterly petrified to see this side of Rudra, the poor guy somehow ran away while Rudra got distracted when people started to drag him away.

Gathering all the courage I told him "You can't hit people like this, he didn't bump intentionally, what you did was wrong", which made him more enraged, he grabs the nape of my neck and said "No one touches you" the rage and possessiveness in his eyes made my breathing uneven, no other word I could murmur looking at his maddening possessive nature, I just nodded.

"You are mine" he whispers aggressively, "Do you understand"? his eyes burned with something so raw and pure, visibly shaking with anger.

"Yes, you need to calm down" I sighed.

That night he ended up fucking me hard and raw until my body signaled that I couldn't take more but this only stopped him from fucking me more but he kept kissing and biting my neck and sucking my bosom, which made red patches on the whole area, a strong reminder of his possessive nature, that night I slept in exhaustion because he won't discontinue kissing me and chanting "MINE"

Yes, I am his, that is pretty clear, he made sure of that.

The next morning I was adamant to talk about yesterday during breakfast.

"Rudra I need to talk about something," I said hesitantly.

"Yes," he says casually while sipping his juice and having his breakfast.

"I really wish what happened yesterday should not be repeated ever" I spoke sternly.

"Are you referring to our lovemaking where you kept moaning and screaming under me, that won't stop ever" he wickedly laughs.

I choked on the juice at the declaration, a shy smile formed on my face definitely making me all rosy "No Rudra, you can't hit random people just because they touched me, this is wrong on so many levels" I spoke in a tone trying to put my point clearly.

"Sweetheart; that's not going to happen I will gladly put anyone down if they touch you, only I look at you, the way I look at you" he replied refusing to understand what I am saying

I rolled my eyes at the statement, took a deep breath, and said  softly "Rudra, he had no intention to touch me, it was an accident, understand the distinction between deliberate touch and unintended touch please"