57- Adieu, mon amour

Ok so this was long due, I have to pour my heart out, I am really disappointed with readers here, despite repetitive reminders, people are reluctant to vote, for you guys it may be nothing, but for us, it matters, if you guys don't respond in way of votes and comments then who I am even writing for? I should write for my own self and keep it for me only or back when I had been offered to sign a contract of this book, yes guys I had been offered from various apps to sign my book there, I really never wished to bring this up but honestly, I really feel I am taken for granted, I didn't take up those contracts for many reasons, one of them was that I didn't want my readers to hang in between but sigh it is not appreciated, this book has reached its last phase, so I will complete this book, be assured for that.

But I honestly I may not publish more stories here, I will keep it with myself, all those beautiful readers who had always encouraged me, thank you so much, I hope you keep your support forever, for those silent readers, do vote and share your feedback, feedback does not mean you have appreciated, I am open for constructive criticism also.

Anyways, for the next update, I would require at least 400+ votes on this chapter and chapter before

Also please follow me, help me to reach 800 followers soon :)

Enjoy the update

Myra PoV

It's been over a week since I told Rudra that I had signed the divorce paper, he has gone totally frozen after that, he does not talk, eat or sleep unless forced to do so, he looks at me with persuasive eyes, I do want to part ways this is best for both of us, Rudra has to realize this, I am giving him time, it is equally hard for me, Rudra is and will always be love on my life, this will never going to change, but I also know for the fact that holding this relation will probably kill one of us or both someday, I don't love him more than his well being, I want him to be happy and at peace but sadly I cannot him happy, my mind and thoughts are distorted to do so.

He is asleep for more than an hour, I had to comfort him to sleep like a baby, I lay adjacent to him observing how calm and peacefully he is sleeping, slow and deep breathing, I couldn't help but run my fingers slowly in his hairs, moments later he opens his eyes for the shortest moment his eyes held peace but soon he realizes storm in our life, again his eyes turned apologetic and pleading one, I kept moving my fingers through his hairs.

"Please don't leave me" this is the first time in seven days he commenced a conversation.

"I don't want to Rudra but I have to" I replied in a small voice and kissed his forehead

"I would never know how to live a life without you, I won't be able to survive" his words held no manipulation, he said what is there in his heart, he is completely shattered and broken, shoulders shook in each rake of emotion, he could no longer hold himself together.

"No No, you will live, live a happy life, you have to promise me this Rudra, don't make this more difficult" I held his closer in my arms and kissed him all over his face, I could survive with the fact that we are not together, but this never, my heartbeat was erratic on his word, he let me wipe his tears but it seems like an endless stream.

"I can't promise you that" he choked on his word and got up from the bed.

I stop him by holding his hand "Don't go anywhere, just lay down with me" I pleaded, I want him more than anything in this world but you can't have everything you desire, at the moment he is making me weak and vulnerable.

I cried hysterically, more like sobbing, a sob which escapes from a person drained of all hopes, I held myself for long, but now I am falling apart, Rudra cups my face softly "Don't cry Myra please"