15- Bloody Proposal

Myra POV

It was a usual hectic day in the office will eventually come to an end, however, there is a meeting to attend with Rudra, he just said it important and that we shall leave from the office at 8.

I don't want to be alone with him, no chance, I could not, no matter he has changed overnight, the last thing is to trust him.

"I intend no harm, I promise,  I would never want to hurt you, Myra, you need to believe me, here the list of people who would attend the meeting with us, wait I will call them"

I kept quiet and he continued calling some people which vouched that I won't be sharing time alone with him.

"This project is essential for the Company's growth, and I know, this company means a lot to you and if we get this project, all the employees would receive a good amount of bonus, everything is up to you now"

Everything he said seemed so genuine, despite everything I had to believe him, and to my safety, I had messaged the location to my brother and few colleagues, and for self-defense, I carried pepper spray and a pocket knife.

Which I would not hesitate to use if he acts out of line.

*******

As Instructed I was waiting for him in the parking space and there he comes, he did look so happy and cheerful and he had this happiest smile on his face, he even opens the car door for me and waited until I got settled in the car and closed the door.

I have never seen this person like this, I mean he is everything but not a gentleman, something is definitely wrong with him.

The car ride was smooth and in half an hour or so we reached this place, I must say the place looked so exquisite.

He started to lead the way towards the lawn area, making me wonder what meeting we can have here, and the lawn looked dark, I absolutely refused to go further there, and I don't trust him.

 " Sir, I think you are leading the wrong way, I think the board room is back there" I really didn't know where is the board room though.

"Yes Myra this is the right and perfect way, you have to trust me, come on now", he genuinely replied, I could not sense any malice in his voice.

" I don't want to, it's dark in there", horror of the past started ruling my head and I was anxious, he held my arms delicately and requested.

"Please Myra, just come and don't worry about anything which is going inside your head".

I started to take baby steps towards the lawn, I could feel the flowers or grass maybe around my legs and we reached I guess somewhere near in the middle of the lawn 

And boom the lights were on and the scene around me shocked me at the same time mesmerized me, we were standing in the middle of purple orchids flowers, it was a purple-pink orchids garden, there were like tons of those flowers, I was enthralled by the beauty around me what made it more scenic, the moonlight and white fairy stick lights which was set up everywhere in the garden, it was beyond beautiful and I was lost in this place.

I kept moving twirling and gently touched the flowers, trying to capture this magnificent place forever in my heart, this spell was broken when Rudra whispered "Do you liked it, Myra?'' 

Oh, I remember I am not alone here, "Oh yes this place is splendid Sir," I said still looking around the place in amazement, "Well if you like this place so much, I shall buy this place for you", he said casually.

"Excuse me, Sir, what do you mean?" I asked with utmost shock.

"Well everything that is mine will be yours so why not this also" he again replied with the same casual behavior, I didn't understand a word what he was speaking, deciding not to continue with his topic.

 I said, "Anyways, shall we proceed to the Board Room for the meeting" 

He softly chuckled and replied "There is no meeting baby girl, still you don't get it" he was smiling at me and shaking his head.

"What, no meeting", I sounded a little angry and scared.

 I was cut off when I saw him kneeling in front of me on his one knee, I was dumbfounded in a bad way and I couldn't speak a word.

"Please don't speak now, let me complete first" and then he started to speak while holding my hands in his palms "You are the one I've been waiting for my whole life, having you by my side completes me when I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do and I now know that you and I are truly destined to be together, so miss Myra Mehra will you marry me and share my last name and became MYRA RUDRA RAGHUVANSHI"

Shocked, petrified, what the hell is happening?

He started to put a diamond ring on my finger and this was it, the realization hit me like a bucket with icy chilled water of what is actually happening here, I was startled and pulled my hand hastily, stepping backwards a little.

His expression changed a little, he picked up the ring from the ground and stood up while I was still processing what is happening here, I heard him saying "I know it's too much to digest but it's ok you will learn and I know you like me" 

And I lost my mind at these words, I yelled "ARE YOU MENTALLLYYY SICK? who on earth told you I like you, a monster that you are, and getting married to you, you have the audacity to ask me this, after torturing and making my life worse than hell, you are just a tormentor and abuser, I am just bearing your sickened self only for my family",

I don't know when I grabbed him by his collar, "YOU NEED HELP, don't ever show yourself to me ", with that I started walking away from him, I was stopped when he grabbed my arms and turned me.

This was worst than him abusing me, fucking bastard.

"I know this is too much to process, and I know I have hurt you but that would never happen again, I assure you this", Rudra said in sheer desperation, 

"I know you are hesitant because I hit you, that won't happen again ok, now come on let me put this ring on your finger" I jerked my fingers and slapped him, and barked on his face

 "Are you psycho, I will never ever get married to you, you are the devil in the truest form and I am not hesitant because you abused me, I REJECT YOU because you are psychopath, I loathe your existent and like you in your dreams, I can't even look at your disgusting face, I despise you so much and now let go of me, you and your Bloody Proposal rot in hell", I pushed him and started running from there.

This man is sick and dangerous.

I was pulled strongly by my hairs and I saw the raw rage in his eyes, his nails dug into my scalp, and thud he slaps me twice at the same place with so much strength my head started to spin, 

"Let go of me, you monster", I cried out loud, 

"You are REJECTING ME YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL" he shouted.

" I am telling you last time put this ring in your finger and I will forget everything and we can live happily" what is wrong with this man, he looks deranged maniac

 "NO NO NO NO, leave me, you bastard", I started to smack him on his chest violently, he pushed me down, I fell on my back with a thud, he kneeled to my level grabbing my jaw and made me face him.

 "Remember I was ready to put everything aside, you ruined your chance, I assure you, you will regret rejecting me and you will come begging to me and pleading me to get married to you, I had enough of your tantrum and disrespect and your countdown to the hell begins from now MYRA"

Every word that came out of his mouth was so venomous which made my body tremble in absolute terror, with that he left my jaw and left from the place, leaving me there at my miserable condition.......

A/n: Tell me what you think guys?