42- Now you are hurting

16 more followers to reach 500 followers, do follow :)

Enjoy the update :)

Myra POV

It's been one month since that dreadful day when I decided to wreck our relationship and marriage, I stay indoors 24*7, Rudra had given me the option to work from home or office, but he won't come office if I am there, I am hardly able to concentrate, and I am no good at work now, so I decided to stay home, the driver would take me to my parents' home whenever I want, but I refuse to meet them, they can't see me like this, Rudra no matter what he does not a start a conversation, he avoids me like a plague, I apologies every day to him whenever he is around, but I don't earn any expression from him, not even his anger or rage.

Rudra sleeps in different room, he doesn't step in our room, I hate I can't sleep alone, I let one week pass this way, sleeping together, I would switch my sides but I couldn't sleep, it's been more than a year, I am habitual to sleep with him, his warmth and his breath I missed it utterly, the way he cuddled me in the sleep, his soft touches, his good morning kisses, his tenderness his affection, I miss every bit of Rudra, one night I sneaked inside his room and quietly lay beside him, gauging my presence he woke up, I held his biceps "Please Rudra, I can't sleep alone" I whispered as I looked in his pitch black eyes, he scrutinizes my tired eyes and body, without saying another word, he laid on the bed, his back was facing me, I just wanted him to hold me like before but he moved at the farthest corner of the bed, I am needy and desperate for warmth and care so I reduced distance between us and placed my hand around his chest, after a month I was this close to him, his scent sooth my senses, I never knew I would even miss this so much my touch stiffened his body and immediately he pushed away my hands, I placed my hand again and this time I tousled my legs with his and held him tighter, seeing my unwillingness to move aside, Rudra said in drowsy voice "Please sleep Myra", after so many days I had a peaceful sleep and maybe the same for him, does he not miss me at all? I cried thinking about this and slept. I would do this every night, sneak out in his room and sleep beside him and I am more than happy with this improvement.

******************

It is Sunday so Rudra stays in his study room where he spends his most of the time, I went there to see him smoking again, he has started to smoke heavily in recent times, he used to smoke but nowadays it's way too much.

"Rudra please stop smoking, it's bad for you" I said

He takes a deep puff and walks towards me and release the smoke on my face "LEAVE FROM HERE RIGHT AWAY" he yelled

This is after days he spoke more than an OK "No I won't" I said stubbornly and threw his cigarettes cartons in the dustbin.

He held my wrist and pushes me towards the door, "No Rudra, please you can't be upset with me forever, I am sorry, I am tried Rudra please, please let get things to normal, I can't deal with it anymore, it hurts so bad, please forgive me" I sobbed on my knees while he started to move towards the door, I immediately run towards the door and locked it and stood in front of him