49- Choice, Chance, and Change

***************************************************

Betrayal

My new book is published

The link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/246217536-betrayal

or simply visit my profile and enjoy the new book

Also, don't forget to follow me, thanks :)

********************************************************

Enjoy the update :)

Third-person POV

Over years Rudra developed depression, anger issues, and anxiety issue, his family was vigilant about his degrading condition but no one could deduce the reason behind it, every time anyone would ask him, he would snap at them badly, disheveling the place, throwing objects everywhere which only lead harming himself physically, the impression of rejection and mortification ran into his vein deeper, he had to stop everything, his family somehow forced to complete his education, he left the college long back, every further study he did was on a private basis, Rudra would not leave room for days, his mental and physical health was drastically getting bad and weak, every day he would arouse panting for air as each word of rejection and humiliation rang in his ears clear and loud, doctors visit was routine for him, but nothing availed him in any way he was falling deep in the pit of melancholy.

His father was most bothered about this fact, he somehow talked to Rudra like a friend he never had, he did not bother him with any questions which triggered him facilely, he talked for days with him, stayed with him for the whole day, ascertained that he slept and eat well and in no circumstances he was isolated, the family was afraid he could harm himself, slowly he opened with his dad sharing his fears, weakness, and apprehensiveness with him, his dad was the happiest person when he saw him finally opening up his heart.

"Rudra, my child, you should not let your weakness rule you, fight back harder, turn your weakness into vigor, no one knows yourself better than yourself, push aside everything which made you this vulnerable, your inner strength and power will help you in all phases on your life, just buckle yourself change everything in yourself which makes you this defenseless, you are very young you can shape yourself the way you want, do it for your family, do it for own self, achieve and build what you think you lack and what you want to achieve" he encouraged him day after day, but he still needs help

"Dad I am ready to go for rehabilitation, and I am so sorry for the trouble I caused you and mom in these few years," he expresses tearing up a little

"I am so proud of you, it's just a matter of 6 months, I know you would come back harder and vigorous, the moment you join back you are joining the business like you always wanted, and I can't wait to see that day son" his dad patted his head, he was so proud of his son, his fighter son.

The rehabilitation worked wonder on Rudra, he had this inner strength which he himself was unaware, gradually all the lectures, meditation, therapy, being in proximate to nature added up to his recovery, the chapter of Myra was slowly eroding from his thoughts and soul, he had just buried all the bad memories and wicked conceptions, he was above from self-loathing now, after 6 months he came back stronger and harder, with the help of everyone around he emerged out of depression and not no more anxiety attacks, no sleepless night, no more nightmares, but the anger and rage was now an inseparable part of him, he needed to work on it, but he culls this as a weapon and harnesses this energy towards getting stronger though he would some lose the control over his anger sometimes.