lxxv. happiness at last

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬
❝ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

NEEDLESS TO SAY, MOTHER ÈOWYN LIKED the new member of their group, Princess Hope, as they both related to many things that others couldn't, seeing as they are both daughter of Kings

NEEDLESS TO SAY, MOTHER ÈOWYN LIKED the new member of their group, Princess Hope, as they both related to many things that others couldn't, seeing as they are both daughter of Kings. Vera admittedly couldn't relate as much, as her people have more significant value towards the woman figure of the Sea, meaning that they practically worshiped their Queen, technically claiming herself as the daughter of Queens. The brunette didn't mind as much about her title to others and the difference between her and her friends as she greatly preferred being known for her mother's lineage than her alleged father, who is honestly her step-father, but the people of Atlantis didn't know that, and that thought only brought more problems in mind.

However, she tried to dismiss the thoughts and focus more on the situation in front of her as she finished her explanation about the impossible chances of a King woman to give birth to a firstborn son as their ancestry consists of women as royalty. Hope is standing by the window overlooking the many houses of Rohan as it was at a more viewable spot than the rest of the Hall while Èowyn sits in front of her dresser, holding her blonde hair up into bundles as she tried to see the best style for the frame of her face, both of them listening to Vera's discussion about the strange factor in the dynasty and monarchy laws of the Seas of Middle Earth that the brunette now rules. While they both looked rather distracted, they were listening quite intently to the mermaid brunette.

After Vera had looped her arms through Hope's and began to lead her towards the direction of Èowyn's chambers, they had reached the room and had been practically ambushed by the said Mother Èowyn — which something that Vera had been explaining to Hope as they made their way to the chambers of the Shieldmaiden — as she ushered them into the room and proceeded to fuss about how they looked. Vera had raised her eyebrows in confusion while Hope progressed to defend herself...and she certainly did have a good point. Vera had to give her some credit as being in the deep, dark woods of Fangorn Forest for a number of days before having to travel to Isengard back and forth to wage an attack on Saruman isn't the ideal adventure for someone who is so accustomed to being pampered, especially in elven customs.

Èowyn had accepted that answer and dismissed their appearances as she is rather excited in dressing the two up; the woman liked preparing people as it brought her a lot of happiness and eased her control-freak nature. Vera, on the other hand, had been reluctant about allowing Èowyn to prep her for whatever occasion is going to happen that night, which she is still a little confused about if she were being honest. After a rather prolonged argument between the cousins with Hope watching in amusement, Èowyn and Vera had come to the arrangement where the mermaid would choose her clothes and Èowyn could prepare everything, in the end. Apparently, they both thought they won in their bargaining but Hope could clearly see who had successfully accomplished what they wanted...at least, she thought she did.