Chapter 11| Exam week

Chapter 11: Exam week

"Hey, princess." I snuck up to Anna's side with a beaming smile.

It was our exam week and Anna was taking her studies very seriously. I had looked around for her after our Economics exam and final exam for today, before finally sighting her slender back view in the library.

I wasn't relenting too. Though, our exams were more or less like revisions for me because like I might have mentioned, my father didn't accept failure as a result__and failure meant coming even second at the end of the term__which means I had covered every bit of the topics in each subject before we even treated them in class.

Before the exams started, she'd playfully nudged me and told me to watch my back because she was going to beat me in our exams. I'd smirked in return and told her she could tell herself that if it would make her sleep at night.

It had been a challenge ever since and with the way she was taking this shit seriously, her stake was on winning.

"Ugh, I knew it. You came to distract me right? You know how much I suck at calculus so you've come here trying to deter me from studying." she said, giving me a suspicious look.

"Darling, it's the other way around. Your gorgeous face was all I could think of and with the look of things here, it seems you're really keen on giving my father a valid reason to kill me at the end of the term."

My arms wrapped themselves around her waist with me standing behind her from the library stool she sat on.

"That's very touching but I'm not falling for it. And can you kindly get lost? Your presence alone is a distraction." she shooed and returned to her math textbook.

I pulled up a vacant stool next to her and hopped on it, leaning my elbow on the large group reading table and my free hand on her lap.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I told her with a cocky smile. "By the way, you've agreed to come to my party right?"

"Sure. Now leave."

"You're the worst girlfriend on earth."

"You made your point. Now leave you... annoying ladybug." she let out in exasperation.

"Not even a kiss?" I tried again with an hopeful look.

Anna groaned from losing concentration and shot me a killer look. "I hate you."

"Eish! Okay okay, I'm leaving." I showed her my hands in surrender and chuckled softly. "See you tomorrow."

I came down from the tall stool and kissed her on the cheek before heading out only to meet Daniella on my way to the stairs.

"Hey." she spoke softly with a seductive smile plastered on her caked up face.

The last thing I wanted was to run into her today. Almost everyone in class found her annoying except her little groupie that chose to follow her about. Her face was plastered with makeup and I was almost certain I wouldn't recognize her without it since she wore it to school everyday.

Her uniform was way too tight that I wondered how she could breath and walk in them. Her braided artificial hair was in pigtails and she pushed her chest forward so that her artificial boobs were more than visible. And I could make out the pink bra she had on under the white diaphanous shirt she wore. Whore.

hey, rhymes!

"What do you want Ella?" I asked, clearly not wanting to start a conversation.

"Aw, so cute. You found me a nickname." she beamed and clasped her hands together while jumping slightly in excitement.

"Don't flatter yourself. I called you Ella 'cause everyone in class calls you that."