Chapter 14| Bet

Chapter 14: Bet

Minutes after the heated marathon and jerking off into the rubber, I finally collapsed beside her.

Anna breathed heavily and looked pretty dazed, like she couldn't believe we'd just gone through that.

"Are you alright?" I asked and she nodded, still catching her breath.

"No, there's a little blood. You good?" I asked again.

I was basically huge down there and it had taken a while before she adjusted to me.

"Yeah, I am."

I smiled her way and slid off the bed to put my clothes back on.

"Chris."

Struggling with my zipper, I glanced down at the worry lines on her face. "Yeah?"

She rolled to her side and watched me as she tugged my sheets close to her body. "I'm sorry if this is wrong timing but I really need an answer."

I stopped what I was doing and tried to analyse what this discussion was all about.

"Alright. I'm all ears."

"We've been seeing for more than two months now and I wanted to clear any doubts I had about us. So, do you really like me or we're just... I don't know, friends with benefits?"

We maintained eye contact like we were trying to pass and receive information in the process and I saw her desperate need for an answer. I did understand her fear. We've been seeing each other for two months and have made out countless times with the known fact that we were together but I never really dropped the L bomb.

I just never found the need to as I felt my actions spoke louder than words. And given that we just had sex, we might as well clear the air on our relationship. With that, I moved closer and crouched by her bed side, gazing intently in her crystal brown eyes.

"I love you Anne, more than anything in the world. And I know I can be shit with expressing it more openly but I do have genuine feelings for you, don't ever doubt that. It's not a one time thing, I want to see this, I wanna see us last a long time. Beyond school, beyond this age, I'd really love to still have you by my side. That's if you would allow it." I professed in the sincerest way I could.

A wide smile slowly crept up her lips, making her dimples evident.

"Of course, I love you too Chris. And I don't want you to think that I gave you my body to assure me of that, I'll never do that. I did so because I wanted to even though I..." she trailed off.

"Even though you what?"

She hesitated but then shook her head and smiled. "Nothing. That's just what I wanted to say."

Anna gazed affectionately at me like she couldn't believe I was here with her. I pretty much still couldn't believe it myself but hey, she was right in front me. I edged closer and kissed her on the lips, reliving every inch of the moment.

"Let's go downstairs, shall we?" I said, pulling away from her lips.

"Nah. I want to nap." she retorted, turning away from me.

"No, the fun's not over yet so dress up and let's join the others."

But she was already sprawled on my bed in nothing but black bra and panty.

"Anna."

She gave me no response and I smiled at the cutesy before lifting myself off the floor. I motioned to the foot of the bed and dragged her down by her feet, her laughter filling the room as she playfully hit me on the chest and sat up.