Chapter 42| Revenge

Chapter 42: Revenge

Christopher

I flung myself onto my bed and propped my chin up with my hands. A goofy grin carved my lips as I recalled Tracy's humiliation earlier today. I know I promised to stop hurting her feelings but a little teasing won't do nobody no harm.

Ha! I should've taken a picture of that face she made when she so conveniently admitted to her innocence. Her eyes almost popped out of her skull. She was just so small and cute, especially when pissed. How could I not step on her little toes? That Miss little goody-two shoes...

She did make mention she's never been with a guy in the truth or dare game. How did I miss out on the secret behind such confession? I should've known alright. Virgins were known to be sickly uptight and chatterboxes, shame.

My thoughts drifted to the part where I caught her exchanging digits with Charlie and I'd gotten mad upset again and acted like a total dick when she returned to the room to pack her belongings. My smile fell to a pout when I also recalled he added her to the squad group chat.

Grunting a curse under my breath, I reached for my phone under my pillow and switched it on as I rolled over and lied on my back. Then I opened my WhatsApp and surfed through the group chat.

The group chat included eleven of us. Originally, there were six of us from Chrisland tagged the hot senior boys squad but then Kelvin befriended the guys through me and was added. Richard started dating Daniella and boom, a girl on the gc. Paul's girlfriend, Mariam, was added too and it was Clara, Michael's fucktoy next, and then Suzan. Although, the guys remained the group admins and we since then made it a rule to let in only trusted friends and girlfriends on the group.

Annabelle could've been the first girl on the group chat if only she wasn't comatose and had ended her beef with the guys when I asked her to.

why the fuck did I bring that up...

It was obvious the only reason they'd agree with Tracy's membership was her potentially agreeing to date Charlie.

bullshit.

I was very much aware that this was none of my business but I just couldn't help feeling uneasy, and it was Charlie with whom I had problems with. Despite him being down to earth with his ex girlfriends, he had found it hard staying loyal. Now that Daniella and I had a small talk about him, I've had him figured out. My gut feeling was that he settled for these other girls when his crushes paid him no attention and because of that, he was always found distracted.

Charlie wasn't a playboy. Well, the rest of us didn't acknowledge him as one as he never broke up with his girl unless they just didn't work out. These girls found it unfair that he would claim to love them but have another on his mind. I knew nothing much about relationship virtue but whether in the mind or with the genital, cheating doesn't feel too big or small neither does it hurt less.

No one deserved that shitty treatment and Tracy particularly, was way too sweet for that.

yish, that came out wrong.

Tracy was that cheeky, aggressive and rude brat especially towards me but she was too frail and fragile for that sort of heartache. I took advantage of girls like her in the past and I knew too well the scars it left on them. I'm not finna sit back and watch it happen to her. I just could possibly not.

Scrolling through the participants list, her profile popped up, as suspected. My thumb hovered the message icon while I went through a mental conflict.

what in fuck's name am I doing?