Chapter 19| Painting

Chapter 19: Painting

Annabelle

It was a five minutes refreshing walk from the school to my hostel. I was lost in my own world as I walked alone past other people trekking in groups, with my hands pocketed in my grey hoodie, my black Adidas shoes treading gracefully on the walkway and loudly popping a pink gum between my lips.

When I got to the dormitory consisting of two bunks capacitating four boarders, I dropped down on my bed with a loud sigh. The room was silent as everyone had left for the dinning hall and the communal room.

Moments on, the door creaked open and Suzan walked in. She approached her bed which was directly above mine as we shared the same bunk.

"Wassup bitch, not going down for lunch?"

"Not feeling like it. I'll grab something to eat from my locker." I replied from my sprawled position on the bed still in uniform and shoes on. "But hey, I couldn't find you after last period."

"Sorry, I had to use the gents real quick." she replied and dumped her bag on her bed. "Mama mia! I still can't believe we're going to the United States for the Olympics!" she mused playfully.

Our school qualified at the nationals after competing with candidates across the thirty six states. Suzan as well as two other boys who scaled through from our school, and I would be proceeding to USA for the Winter Youth Olympic Games as speed skaters. We had no snow in Africa so our training so far has been based on marathons which I was good at. Skating on the other hand was a different story. It was no mystery why we were flying earlier to get familiar with snow and shoes with blades.

"Yeah... Mind-blowing." I drawled out tiredly.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look a bit down." she cooed in concern and sat down beside me.

It was actually a big deal to qualify for the competition. Infact, so much of a deal that my life depended on that scholarship into a university abroad that would be awarded to the winner. Well, not totally life-threatening but it was hella huge to me. Even though Aunty Chiamaka promised to sponsor me through tertiary institution along with Suzan, this competition was a one-time opportunity to relieve her of that burden, plus it was my dream to study overseas.

"It's nothing." I replied, trying my best put on a bright look.

"Don't give me that crap Anne. It's you. I know when something's up."

I subsequently thought of Christopher but I couldn't tell her he was the one on my mind.

"You know what?" her voice suddenly dropped to a murmur as she snaked her hand up my skirt. "I know something that will cheer you up."

"Come on Suze, not here." I was quick to object but she was already adjusting my underwear to the side.

I barely fathomed when she fully came onto me but I noticed her hand was already gliding down my clit.

"Will you stop!?" I hissed, clearly triggered but she only clamped her lips on mine to shut me up.

Her tender smooches melted my brain, with her free hand slithering into my shirt and up my brassiere. That seemed to put me under because I soon lost all of my restraint. Then I imagined Christopher's hurt look as I kissed her back and once again, I fought against Suzan's hold on me.

"Suzan-" I started shakily but was cut short.

"We will be done and over with in a minute if you just keep shut." said Suzan and with a devilish grin she added, "You don't want us getting caught, do you?"

oh crap.

There was no backing down now, I knew for sure. I could already feel her fingers rubbing on me behind my cotton underwear. She turned me over so that my face was buried in my pillow and I felt her weight on me again just as soon. With an increase to the incipient pace, the maddening friction saw my face turning pink and when she finally entered me with an additional finger, I could tell that I was aberrantly wet.