Chapter 35| Ice cream store

Chapter 35: Ice cream store

Tracy

We arrived at the familiar high and endless fence which didn't do much to conceal the upper view of the majestically sitted mansion from the outside.

Chioma climbed down from the motorcycle that dropped us at our destination, and I must say her huge breasts did a solid job with cushioning my back on the ride down here.

Alighting the two wheeled machine as well, I dragged our baggage down with a huff. Then I watched Chioma pay the cyclist for the ride and suddenly pull her hand from his grasp with a scowl.

The rider, with an ugly lump on his cheek and brown teeth with something sticking in between them at the lower jaw set was refusing to let go of her while having on a creepy smile.

"You too fine oh, eh yellow pawapaw." the perv licked his lips and raked his greedy eyes down her body and back up. "Na your crib be this?" ~~{"You're very pretty, yellow pawpaw. (yellow pawpaw- complementing her light complexion)... Is this your house?"}

My knuckles formed a sharp blade as I fisted my hands tightly. I would have gladly made this ugly pedophile of a man lose a tooth if he kept harassing my friend like that.

Chioma's pissed look matched mine and she let out a patronizing hiss before turning towards the house without giving him a reply.

"Nawa o. Na me you dey take do shakara?" ~~{Is it me you're playing hard to get for?"} He muttered flirtatiously rather than being offended and kicked his motorcycle back to life before speeding off.

"He was practically picturing you naked. Rather than being irritated, I'm actually jealous, Chi. Would it do you any harm to give your bestie some of that milk stored in your chest? I mean, look at me!" I purred in jealousy.

She snapped out of her fury and laughed at my comment. "Oh please, it might look intriguing but you don't know what it means to carry these two grown babies 24/7 in large padded bras and dealing with men like him in the process."

I flapped my eyelashes at her as I couldn't believe her lament. "Oh please, lecture me! Because you know what it feels like to be nicknamed flat chested in school, and getting mistaken for a boy by a new teacher."

She sniggered at the memory, trying to contain her giggle. "Well for starters, maybe if you stopped wearing oversized clothes and actually bothered to wear bra or get double-padded braziers, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

I grimaced. "Double-padded huh? On a second thought, I'm good this way."

Chioma shook her head and was about to knock on the gate when she realized I was still rooted to my ground and hadn't moved an inch. "Are you coming or what?"

"Nope." I answered, shaking my head diligently. "I'm good, staying right here."

She flashed me a lopsided look. "You're not bailing out of this one Tracy, we're here already."

Reluctantly, I grabbed the bag off the floor which contained mine and Chioma's clothing for the night as well as toiletries, and dragged my feet towards her. I tried to hide my nervousness at the thought of crossing paths with Christopher since our last encounter as Chioma knocked on the steel gate. I had no idea how I would approach him if such event occured, which was very likely to.

From slamming me to the ground, to me screaming in his face, his caring act of offering me a lift, to him disregarding his friendly gesture as nothing, our armistice to put our differences behind us, down to knowing his friends, and then helping me out of a panic attack in time before it began rather than leaving me to it.