Chapter 27

We rushed down to see the reporters here already as Clara made a scene at the lobby.

She had slapped an actress who had come here to publicize our event. They were both screaming at each other while the media took endless photos.

"You bitch how dare you do that?" Clara gave out an ear piercing scream.

"You think that you're a queen? Just look at yourself in the mirror." The actress screamed back and they started pulling each others hair.

Marcus groaned in annoyance.

"Can this possibly get any worse?"

We quickly jogged down the stairs and rushed to the scene avoiding the media who were bombarding us with questions.

"What the hell are you doing?" I quickly pushed back Clara before she could attack the actress again.

"This bitch needs to go" Clara yelled furiously.

" She came with us to help this event. So no, we can't do that and you can't be behaving like this" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"I'M HOSTING THIS EVENT SO I CAN!"

Marcus suddenly hauled Clara back and wrapped his arm around her shoulders trying to calm her down.

"Clara calm down the media is here. Don't cause a scene"

I was baffled by what was happening before me and I was rendered speechless for a moment before I started laughing like a mad woman.

"Says the one who is making a scene" with that I scoffed and stomped away from the lobby angrily.

"Camilla" I heard Marcus's footsteps behind me but I kept walking to the deck without looking back.

"Camilla" Marcus called again but I ignored him.

He yanked me back harshly by my arm and turned me towards him.

"Camilla just listen to me"

"What is there to listen to?" I spat angrily.

"Why are you always getting angry?"

"Why am I getting angry? That's because you make me angry" I pointed an accusing finger at him and pushed him back. "Why did you even bother coming here? Go and help your whore calm down" I yelled furiously.

"I don't even get why you are so mad about it"

I couldn't believe that he had just said that. It seemed like he just considered me to be an annoying business deal and nothing else. My blood boiled in anger at the thought.

"I am your fucking wife and I can't just sit and watch while my husband cheats on me" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Do you think I like her?" He yelled back strenuously.

"Well then I guess she's your nice friend" I rolled my eyes and scoffed sarcastically.

"I did everything to her out of good heart"

"Oh my god my heart is melting. You do have good heart" I laughed as I mocked him.

"Camilla" he spat firmly. 

"So everything you did to me was out of good heart? Tell me! All these kind words, all these hugs and everything you did to me was out of good heart? Or am I someone you use to control your nightmares?"

"Why are you jumping to conclusions like that?"  He yelled.

"So what? Are you telling me you that you meant everything? And that you were really going to kiss me a few minutes ago? What a joke" I scoffed, folding my hands in front of me.

"Yes I was really going kiss you"

I blinked deliberately.

"Wha-'

Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me by my arm and pressed me close to his chest. He looked deep into my eyes as he cupped my face gently, angling my lips to his. He leaned down and pressed his soft, luscious lips against mine, making my eyes flutter shut as our lips molded together in perfect symphony. His lips moved against mine in heart clenching passion, making me forget why I was angry in the first place. He bit my lower lip gently as he tried to part them and I did, allowing him to taste every single part of me.

My hands moved up to tangle in the dark strands of his hair as he kissed me fervently. His tongue darted out, trailing over my lips with deep desire, building up a moan inside me.  I continued raking my fingers through his soft curls as he deepened the kiss, pressing me closer.

He slowly pulled away allowing enough space for us to breathe. I looked into his bright green eyes to see them craving with desire. His hand trailed behind my back to my hair as he leaned forward to press his lips lightly to my forehead. The kiss lingered longer than usual, igniting a lustful passion within me.

"Marcus" I whispered slowly as we both panted desperately for air.

"I don't want to fight with you" He mumbled against my hair, his chest heaving up and down.

He leaned back and cupped my face in his hands. "I'll go down and deal with the media. Just stay here and calm yourself for a bit"

I nodded and looked down, trying to hide the blush in my cheeks.

As soon as he left I trailed my fingers over my plump red lips in shock. I couldn't believe that he had just kissed me and to be honest, it was the most amazing feeling ever.

A small smile crept up my lips and I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to stop the giggle demanding to be let out.

I walked over to the railing and stared at the vast sea as the wind ruffled my hair. I felt as if someone had just untangled a tight knot in my chest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sarah approaching me.

"Oh here you are. Mr. Anderson took care of everything. He is good at this. He gave an amazing explanation of what just happened and the media seemed to believe him" Sarah said looking delighted.

I lifted my eyes to her and she narrowed her eyes as she observed my face.

"Did you just get kissed?"

I blushed again looking embarrassed as she asked those words.

"Oh my god you did. You did!" She clapped her hands and jumped up and down happily.

"Mr. Anderson finally loves you"

Hearing that my mood suddenly soured.

"No he doesn't"

"What do you mean?" Sarah crunched up her nose in confusion.

"We just kissed. He didn't say he loved me"

"Aw it's the first step dear. He will tell you" she patted my back, reassuring me.

"How do you know?"

"Steve was the same. He kissed me before confessing"

"Then what happened?"

"I asked him why he kissed me"

She surely had guts to ask that when I would be squirming in embarrassment.

"He said mother nature tells him to be with me" she kept her hands on her hips an exclaimed in annoyance.

"What the hell?"

"Yeah I know but later on he said he loved me. And it will work out obviously for you two. Hell you guys are even married!"

"He will divorce me when we become stable" I tried to reason.

"You're really stupid aren't  you ?" She raised her eyebrows in annoyance  and shook her head to show that I'm really stupid.

"I'm your boss"

"I don't care dear"

With that she dragged me away to the press conference, and all I could think about was how I was going to face him again.