Chapter 50

I woke up to a finger trailing down my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Marcus looking at me in adoration.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow and asked him playfully.

"You are beautiful"

"You noticed that only now?"

"Jeez you had to ruin the morning"

I chuckled softly and snuggled closer to him. We were both wrapped around the sheets like a cocoon but I could still feel the warmth of his naked body on mine.

I looked around the room and it looked more beautiful in daylight. You could see the sea from the wooden windows just like in the movie. I also noticed that the headboard and the pillows were still intact.

"Mmm... It's good that we didn't go like Edward and Bella. Poor headboard and pillows"

Marcus laughed softly and got on top of me. "Well we can still be like them. I was going slow last night because it was our first time. But I can go rough now"

"What? I was just joking" I exclaimed in bewilderment.

But as usual Marcus ignored me and lifted the sheets up for another round.

...

"Wow now we don't have pillows to sleep" I kept my hands on my hips and stared at our room which was a mess now.

At least I should be happy that Marcus wasn't a vampire because if not we wouldn't have a resort to stay for the next few days.

"When the staff come here to clean this mess they will talk about it. They are RJ employees so it won't take a second to reach this news to Jake. He will mock me to death"

I walked back to the living room and stood in front of Marcus who was eating grapes while glaring at me.

I had been complaining the entire morning because he went rough and now my hips hurt like a bitch.

"I think my bones are broken. Oh my god I think I got arthritis. Is that even possible? Ahhh my spine" I bent back groaning in pain as my entire body started hurting. 

"1,2,3...ah 1,2,3" I bent to left and right and did exercises to fix my hips.

"And look at you who is here eating grapes so innocently like nothing happened"

Marcus continued to glare at me, burning holes in my skin with his eyes.

"This is not how we were supposed to spend our morning after sex" He threw a grape at me and leaned back on the couch.

"It would have been a better morning if you didn't break my bones"

I huffed in anger and crashed on to the couch next to him. I leaned my head on his chest and Marcus kept both of his hands on either side of my hips to massage it.

I closed my eyes as his touch soothed the pain.

"So you were lying about the event?"

"Mm yep"

"And you were joking last time when you said you didn't want to have sex with me?"

"I think I already answered that for the hundredth time"

"So what do we do now? Another round?" Marcus asked playfully.

"You wish" I slapped his head lightly but he gripped my wrists and bit my fingers.

"Ouch. You animal. Why did you bite me monster? And look what you did to my shoulder" I pointed to the love bites on my shoulder which was covered by the white floral summer dress I wore.