Chapter 35

I ran to the other end off the pool and knelt down, hugging Marcus from the side. He looked to his left and his eyes widened in shock at seeing me. He cupped my face and trailed his thumb along my jaw to see if I was real or not.

"Camilla" he whispered in shock.

"Marcus"

"Is this a dream?" I chuckled softly and shook my head brushing away the strands of hair falling on his face.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Camilla" his voice broke as he apologized me.

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you either"

He stared at me for a while before leaning his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes and whispered quietly.

"I can't lose you Camilla. I can't. You are all I have"

I felt tears well in my eyes at his words. I slowly pressed my lips to his cheeks and then down his jaw to his throat.

He wrapped his arms around me and brought me onto his lap while I trailed kisses along his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned back to stare at his chiseled face. His hand slowly traveled to my back pressing me closer to his chest as he brought his lips to mine. He kissed me fervently in a heart clenching passion, our lips molding against each other in a deep desire, rendering me breathless as he gently bit my lower lip. My lips parted and he deepened the kiss, evoking a moan inside me.

His hand unfastened the top buttons of my shirt, exposing my cleavage to him. He leaned down and started pressing soft kisses on my chest, his tender lips grazing the neckline of my bra. I moaned at his touch and pulled his head closer as I arched my back, allowing him more access. I felt a slightly bump between my thighs and looked down to see what it was. My face flushed a deep shade of red as I realized that it was his crotch poking me.

"See what you did to me" Marcus whispered in a deep husky voice and nibbled my earlobe playfully. I jumped out of his arms and stood up, quickly covering my face as I turned around, facing away from him. I heard him chuckle before wrapping his arms around me, pressing my back against his hard chest.

"Someone is shy" he buried his face in my neck and inhaled sharply. Before I could feel his bump again I pushed him away and moved to the side, looking down in embarrassment.

"Let's go big boobies"

I gasped and looked at him in shock. He did not just say that. He did not. I saw him chuckling and I look down to see my shirt still open. I quickly fastened the buttons while glaring at him.

"They're not big" I exclaimed angrily.

"What's wrong with them being big?" Marcus asked with fake innocence.

"Cause they're not. They are in perfect size. They are neither big nor small"

"Really? I'm not sure. Let me take a look" Marcus walked towards me with a smirk on his lips and I took few steps back giving him an angry scowl.

"Move away, you peasant! Shoo! "

Marcus tilted his head back and laughed out loud angering me more. Gathering all my energy, I strode towards him and pushed him into the pool.

He gasped as he got soaked from top to bottom. I laughed evilly, clapping my hands while enjoying his bewildered look. My eyes were tearing up and through my glossy eyes I saw Marcus grabbing my hand and pulling me into the pool with him.

"Marcus" I exclaimed in anger, touching my wet hair in horror.

"Look who's laughing now" he said between fits of laughter.