Chapter 29

I stood in front of my models who came in today morning. Five female and five male.

Four other companies including Bolton's will be arriving shortly. Ten models will be competing from each company. All together fifty people will be participating in the contest.

I was ogling at the toned chests of the male models before Marcus cleared his throat in irritation.

"What?" I snapped my head, annoyed that he had interrupted my thoughts.

"You're checking them out!" Marcus hissed quietly so that they won't hear.

"So what? They're hot"

"So you want me to look at the girls too? Their hips,their big breas-" before he could finish the sentence I smacked his lips with my hand angrily.

"Don't"

"Then you don't too" he huffed and fixed his suit.

Rolling my eyes I turned to the models.

"Hello. My name is Camilla Anderson and my husband and I will be sponsoring you. If one of you win the contest you will be given a grand prize. You will also have a promising future ahead of you if you give it your best. One or two of you will be recruited into my company but you should last longer in the competition. Give your best and please try not to disappoint me."

They all nodded in agreement. Sarah handed out their schedules of what they will be doing from Friday onwards. They were not supposed to meet the rest of the competitors till Friday. They will be taken into separate cabins on our floor.

Marcus and I were supposed to treat them to dinner tonight and the photographers would be coming tomorrow for a photo shoot.

I talked to each and every female model while Marcus talked to the males. He kept me far away from them as if I would just run and kiss them.

After a long talk I jogged to my room and slumped on the bed exhausted. I needed a nap before the others arrived and my eyes were already fluttering shut.

"You know you can't sleep right now. We have lot of work to do"

I opened my eyes to see Marcus standing by the bed , his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"That's why you're here. Go and take care of it. I said sleepily as I yawned stretching my arms to the furthest I could.

"How come you get to rest and I don't?"

"Because you are a piece of wood"

I opened my eyes expecting to see a scowl on his face but he suddenly got onto the bed, a playful smirk playing on his lips as he locked my legs between his. He rested his hands on either side of the bed providing me with no escape. Leaning in, his eyes traveled from my lips to my throat in lust and fervour. He bent down and started pressing soft kisses over my jaw and throat, groaning softly as he gently sucked my collarbone. I was shocked for a moment before tilting my head to the side allowing him more access to the crook of my neck. He took the cue and gently started sucking it, pleasuring me with his every touch. I resumed raking my fingers through his soft hair as I pulled him closer to me. My eyes fluttered shut, releasing a moan from my lips at the pleasure he was giving me. I felt his body slightly tense before letting out a low growl, gently nibbling my earlobe.

"I-Uh- I'm sorry"

We both snapped our heads to the sound at the door.

Andrew, one of our contestants, was standing at the door, looking down in embarrassment.

The embarrassment I felt was unbearable so I pushed Marcus away from me. He stood on his knees on the bed and glared at Andrew angrily.

"What are you doing here?"