Chapter 48

"Are you angry with me?" I asked Marcus, who was sitting in front of the TV, flipping channels with the remote as if his life depends on it.

I walked over to him and stood next to the sofa but no response. He didn't even look at me. It was night and Marcus still hadn't talked to me after I arrived home from visiting Blair.

"Marcus"

He kept the remote aside and leaned back on the sofa to watch news.

He had a big frown on his face and it was enough to warn me that he was damn pissed. Nevertheless I walked over and sat on his lap but he still kept his attention on the TV.

"Marcus I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get into trouble. Talk to me please"

Marcus kept silent and watched news. I sighed loudly and kept my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. And I'm fine now so please don't be angry with me" I closed my eyes and stayed there for a while.

Memories of that man running his hand under my blouse was very disturbing. But considering what Blair had gone through it was nothing. I was still in the privileged part of the society and I feel bad for it.

"Did they hurt you?"

I opened my eyes as Marcus finally spoke. "Well no"

He stayed silent for a moment, staring deep into my eyes.

"Did they touch you?"

I wasn't sure how I was gonna answer that because I knew how much angry he was at the moment and it will only take few seconds for him to erupt like a volcano.

"I mean not much"

"I asked, did they touch you?" Marcus asked with more authority.

"Mm... Yeah just here" I pointed at my stomach.

Marcus looked straight into my eyes, waiting for me to continue, his eyes displaying a wild rage.

"Umm... One man pinned me to the ground and ran his hand under my blouse. But I hit him with a bottle so he couldn't go any further" I said quietly, feeling disgusted.

Marcus closed his eyes and looked down. His fingers were trembling, his body was shaking in anger. I gulped loudly fearing the man before me.

He slid his hand under my blouse and caressed my stomach. He gently ran his thumb around my belly button looking very disappointed. "I should have been there"

"You didn't know. And it wasn't that seriou-"

"I hate it. I hate it when people touch you. I hate it when men look at you. I hate myself for not being there when they hurt you"

Sadness washed over me and I looked down in pain. "Do you find me disgusting?" I didn't know why I asked it but I feared that he would loath me for being touched by other men.

"What nonsense are you talking?" Marcus raised my chin up and made me look at his eyes.

"Don't ever say that okay?" He warned me with a slight harsh tone and pecked my nose, cheering up my mood. "And remember, you are only mine. No one else's"

I scrunched up my nose. "I'm mine"

Marcus chuckled softly and pressed his lips to my jaw. "I think we already had this conversation. And it doesn't change the fact that you are mine"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed closer to him. "Possessive much?"

"Mmh" Marcus nodded his head and smiled.