Chapter 49

Marcus and I got off the boat which sailed us to the island.

It was late night and the resort was lit with an amber light giving a yellow glow to the wooden pillars. Coconut trees sided along the beach stretching out to the vast sea while the waves roared and rolled down, crashing on to the shore with a soft hiss.

I took off my heels as they dug deep into the bronze sand beneath my feet. I fixed my tight caramel dress before walking up the wooden stairs to the resort.

Marcus and I just landed in Brazil and he still has no idea what we came here for.

"This place looks oddly familiar" Marcus said as he looked around the island.

"Yeah you might have seen it in movie"

"A movie? What movie- wait twilight?"

I gave a shy smile and nodded my head.

"This place looks exactly like the resort in the movie" Marcus walked inside and checked from room to room.

"Yeah. When I was a teenager I was obsessed with twilight so I begged my grandpa to buy a resort just like the one in breaking dawn"

"Ha spoiled kid"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Can't help it"

My eyes lingered on Marcus everytime I looked at him. He was wearing white pants and a light blue shirt with top buttons loosened, giving me a good view of his sculpted body underneath.

I gulped loudly and looked away as I felt a tingling feeling inside me. Although I came here hoping to have our honeymoon now I felt scared.

It's not like this was my first time but yet this was my first time with the man I loved.

I've never loved any of my previous boyfriends. So I wasn't really thrilled to the idea of having sex with them.

I want us to have a special night but my insecurities were taking over me.

"Umm... I'll change and come" I quickly walked to the bathroom without looking him in the eye.

I kept my bag on the sink and heaved a long sigh. Can I do this? Should I just pretend that the event got cancelled and just go back? Will our relationship change after this? All those questions were running around my mind torturing me with each passing second.

I'm scared that he would find me uninteresting after he had sex with me. I'm scared that I would not be loved the way I'm loved by him now.

I stretched my hand to the back and struggled with the zipper. I groaned and reached for it a few times but failed.

"Everything okay?" Marcus called out from behind the door.

"Umm...uh"

"Camilla did you fall? Are you hurt?" Marcus asked in a more alarmed tone.

"No it's just umm I can't reach my zipper"

He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Can I come in?"

Mature content ahead. Don't read if you are uncomfortable.

"Uh yeah"

I opened the door and Marcus came inside before closing it behind him. The bathroom was also lit with electric candles matching with the yellow glow outside.

Our shadows collided with each other as he walked near me. Awkwardly I turned my back to him so that he can reach my zipper. I felt his fingers slowly pulling it down.

My breath hitched as I felt the tips of his fingers on my exposed back, his ragged breath fanning against my skin telling me how close we were.

His fingers reached to my bra and then he unclasped it. I closed my eyes fearing what he was gonna do next. I wanted him to do it but I was scared.