Chapter 13

Ame's P.O.V (cursing) (I'm dying of happiness right now)

What?

The room seemed to freeze for a moment. My mind was all over the place trying to figure out who I hated. 

There was my dad, but no one knows that I dislike him, or why for that matter. 

There's China, which is understandable from a lot of different viewpoints, but he had trade relations with me that make him more of an ex-friend than an enemy. 

Maybe it was Iran, we definitely hated one another for various reasons, but I think that there were other countries that had even worse relations with her than I do. 

I looked around the room, and gazed questioningly at every flag there. They were all a bit different, some were red, some blue, and others had a mix of colors. But no one jumped out at me. 

"We printed out some papers that contain your roommates name on them in five different languages: English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, and Arabic." UN then started to walk around the room, and handed papers to different countries. "I'm giving the different language papers to the countries that started the language. For example, the Spanish papers are with Spain."

After he finished giving the papers to the countries, we began to circulate the room in order to find a language that we spoke. 

I, of course, went for English. UK must've gotten the papers, because I didn't. So, I searched the room looking for a tall, back, overbearing, top hat. 

Then I began to feel the strange burning feeling from yesterday grace my back. This time, I whipped around and caught sight of some icy blue eyes glaring at me. 

Russia...

I wonder if he could be my roommate...it's kinda likely considering what happened yesterday.

I began to ponder that thought. Did I really hate Russia, or did I just not like him? I certainly didn't hate him, but I was close to it. He was cold, unexpressive, and just really confusing. I mean, one minute he's civil and the next he's slamming you against a wall and attacking you.

Does he hate me? 

That was really my question. If I didn't hate him, then he must hate me. 

I frowned and turned away from the arctic eyes. As I made my way over to UK the thought began to sink in. 

Someone here hated me, I didn't know if it was Russia, but someone definitely hated me. 

It was a depressing thought, and it made my breathing quicken.

I pushed it aside and managed to make it to UK, already hearing several different arguments sprout up across the room. "Hey, Dad." 

He turned my way. "I suppose that you're looking for one of these." He stated while he held out a piece of paper in front of me.

"Precisely." I responded. He handed me the paper and turned around to talk to some other country. 

I quickly looked over the list of names at the bottom of the page, because I knew that my full name or at least the abbreviation would be used. 

But, I couldn't find my name.

Maybe my roommate comes first in the alphabet, there are a bunch more letters above my name than below it.

With that thought guiding me, I started at the top of the page and started to read.