Chapter 21

Ame's P.O.V (P.S look at the votes)

"啊,他媽的。" (Ah, fuck.) 

China...

The thought of his name made my blood simmer, and the thought of U.K referring to the Chinese country as my friend, boiled it. 

The almost fully red country on top of me sprang up and dusted himself off. This left me to get up by myself. 

What is he doing here? 

Did he follow us? 

Why would he do that? 

These same questions raced around my mind, like a car on a race track. 

"What the heck are you doing here, and why were you behind those bushes?" I asked sharply. 

China simply straitened his tie and glanced over at me. "Am I not supposed to be a public space for everyone?" His eastern accent was showing through his words, although it was better than what he had started out with.

"You know damn well that I didn't mean it like that." I hissed. 

I felt uneasy whenever he was around. Not a sick kind of uneasy, but one that develops when you're in a dangerous situation. 

"Then what did you mean by it? I haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about." He reasoned with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pointed my finger at him. "You we're spying on me." I stated with absolute certainty. 

"Oh, America." I did not like my name when it came out of his mouth. "You're such a blind-sighted country, aren't you? You always assume that everyone's out to get you, when the truth of the matter is something totally different."

I crossed my arms. "Not in this case, it isn't." 

The five-stared country in front of me seemed to be getting annoyed at his current predicament. "Listen friend-"

"We are not friends." 

China sighed before he changed his statement. "Fine. Listen America. I was not here to peep information around about you. You already have a bit of a sour reputation, as it is. I just came here to tell you about a proposal that I would like to make."

"And why should I listen to a two-faced jerk, like yourself? The last time I listened to you, you ended up turning on me." I spat venomously. 

China clicked his tongue in a quite manner. I could tell that he was getting annoyed with my constant pestering. 

"What I told you that day was simply the truth. There was no other way of putting it." China scoffed. 

"Oh sure it was." I sarcastically remarked. "You couldn't put 'being around a country, such as yourself, is not in my best interest' in any other way." 

The country across from me looked down in a moment of shame. Or, at least I thought it was shame. 

"You got me there. But you were the one to slam the door first." 

"Just go away. I don't want to speak with you unless I absolutely have to." I sneered, while I turned towards the doors.

China shook his head and laughed dryly. "No-can-do, America." 

"Why the fuck not?" I snapped, as I whipped my head back to face him.

"UN and EU. That's why."