Chapter 27

Ame's P.O.V (That's UN, I finally sat down after many months and made a design for him) 

Please be over, please be over, please be over.

"And that marks the end of today's meeting." 

I grinned wildly, as I started to pack up my stuff.  

"But, just to recap," I frowned while UN continued onward. "We have come to the conclusion that the C.O.S and the South Wind are one in the same, or at least linked, by the fact that from what we have seen in Harrison's and Jack's history. The lot of you are dismissed." 

My face lit up once again, as I began to get up out of my seat. Once I was ready, I strutted over to the large door within the crowd of departing countries.

I was ready to be done with the day. Instead of time to go back researching those two, I was stuck in an uncomfortable situation, surrounded by the countries who hated me most,  from around ten-ish to six. 

I arrived at the open door, and started towards my destination.

There was a thirty minute lunch break, but that was barely any time to make something to eat, let alone something good to eat. So, instead, I just skipped the time and talked to France. 

She seemed a bit...on-edge. Not in a bad way, but it was reminiscent of past experiences. Mostly it was the way she used to act around UK. Always sort of jumpy, never relaxed.

However, that demeanor diminished the longer I talked to her. We ended up skipping lunch together, just catching up. New Zealand joined us when she came back, and they started to talk about stuff only girls could understand. 

Although, now that I think back on it, it was mainly France pestering New Zealand.

We shared a couple of laughs and it was just nice. I haven't really gotten to spend time with the other part of my family in a very long while. 

UK came back five minutes early and gave France something to eat with a genuine gleam in his eyes. I forgot how caring he could be towards France, because he was never that way around me. 

Once the meeting started up again, I was surprised to find that Russia had made me a sandwich and brought it with him. 

My face tingled while I walked to the elevator, and a light smile graced my face. 

That was nice of him. He didn't have to do that, but he decided to. Which made my stomach fuzzy, as it filled with gratitude.

In a matter of minutes, I was back in the room; alone. I figured that Russia was a bit behind me, since there was only two ways down, or up, it depended on how you viewed it: the elevator and an emergency stairwell. 

I did my routine of taking off my shoes, and strolled over to the counter when I was done. Because, even if I had something for lunch, that was around twelve and it was just a sandwich, so I was feeling peckish. 

I placed my notes for the day on the nearby table and pulled out my phone. I didn't know what I wanted, so I typed in 'Good food recipes' and hit search. I clicked on a website that I thought could have something that I would like, and started looking.

I was looking at their seventh option when Russia opened the door, vaulted in, and took off his shoes while he closed the door. 

I quickly hit the off button on my phone and turned to him, "Hey 'ya." I bubbled.