Chapter 14

Ame's P.O.V (berating and cursing) 

(The drawing above is probably what Canada's breakfast looks like, just for fun. And, no, the 25th is not national waffle day, the 24th is.)

I was once again sitting in a chair. However, I was not being held there this time. 

UK was looking down at me, as a scowl wiggled it's way onto his face. 

"Colonial New England..." I furrowed my brows and tilted my head up. "Do you know what you did?"

I blinked a few times before I shook my head. I didn't even know why I was here. UK rolled his eyes and glared downward at me. "Your little shenanigans are tiresome and costly, did you know that?" 

I, once again, shook my head. "Well, it's time you learned, brat."  Then he gripped my wrist, pulled me off of the chair, and dragged me down the hall. 

Memories started to bombard my brain each and every step we took. I knew exactly why I was here, in fact, I had been here before.

UK opened a wooden door that I recognized as the library room. Books covered the walls and a chestnut colored desk sat in the middle of the room above a rug. 

On the rug there was a map that I had been looking at earlier. Next to it, or rather, splattered onto it was a tea stain with shattered glass pieces scattered all over the rough surface. 

Oh yes, I knew exactly why I was here. 

UK brought me over to the rug, the map, and the broken teacup. He then turned to me and  pointed to the mess. "Explain this."

"Uh..."  I stammered. "Well, I was just looking at the map while drinking the tea that mom-."

"Mother." UK corrected.

"That Mother gave me. Then a new border startled me, and I dropped the tea cup." UK's frown only seemed to deepen.

"And what did you do after the tea cup broke and the contents splattered onto, not only the map, but my expensive rug?" 

I tugged at my collar. "I tried to clean it up, but every time that I touched it, it only spread. So I left it there." UK rubbed his hair and adjusted his monoclonal. 

"Of course you left it there, good-for-nothing scatterbrain." My eyes widened as my throat began to close up.

"You know what, it's time that I let the cat out of the bag. Do you know how much of a wanker you are? How much of a hassle you are to your Mother and I?" He sneered. My eyes began to burn, as he stomped towards me, I backed up. 

"Do you know how much of a disappointment you are? Do you know how much that I want to disown you? Your Mother would never approve of it," I sighed shakily. 

"But," he paused before finishing his statement. "if it were up to me." UK kneeled down so that he was at my height. "I wouldn't even be your father." With that last comment, I finally shed a tear. Then another. And another.

Soon, I was sobbing. My own Father didn't want me. He wanted me gone. I saw him as, not only a father, but a mentor, and I treasured the relationship that I had built with him, but no, he just didn't want me.

He got up and walked to the door, while I slumped down onto my knees and whimpered. "Crybaby."  After that, he slammed the door shut. 

I inched my way over to the desk and hid under it. My tears never slowed, they only quickened with every breath I took.