💘Newyork ~ S.L💘

A/n PoV:

Y/n sighed as she walked through the halls of mckinley. As she looked around and remembered how life was before they all graduated. She looked to the lockers and smiled softly, remembering moments that she had with Finn before class, the moments where Artie, Tina and her would laugh at anything they could think of, moments with everyone in the old glee club.

She looked into the old choir room and sighed sadly, remembering that this was the last place Santana and her argued before they ended things, all because she didn't want to move to New York, because she was scared which turned to Santana thinking that Y/n didn't want her.

As she thought about that moment, she began to think about all of the times the girls would skip class to makeout, times they would have deep conversations: well, when Santana wanted to anyway. But what stood out the most was that this room was where Y/n realised she was inlove with the sassy, bitchy yet...soft, loving and funny latina.

Suddenly she realised once again that she still loved with the damn girl. She looked at her phone, the screen saver being of her girls beautiful face when they had gone to see Mercedes' first performance.

 She looked at her  phone, the screen saver being of her girls beautiful face when they had gone to see Mercedes' first performance

In that moment she looked at the time and saw that if she didn't hurry; she'd miss san's train. She started to run out of the school, sprinting to the station.

Have you lost your way?
Livin' in the shadow of the messes that you made
And so it goes
Everything inside your circle starts to overflow

She keep running as people watched her with judging glares. Her legs burn as she tried to get to the station.

Take a step before you leap
Into the colors that you seek
You give back what you give away
So don't look back on yesterday

Wanna scream out, no more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Gonna tell ya you'll be alright
In the aftermath

As she got to the station, she saw the train has already started to leave "No!!" she begin to tear up as she tried to catch up with the train.

Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
In the aftermath

As Y/n chased the train, Santana looked out of the window and saw the girl she was inlove with running after her train. Santana began to cry silently as she watched as y/n struggled to catch up, falling down at the end of the platform.

You feel the weight
Of lies and contradictions that you live with every day
It's not too late
Think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play

Take a step before you leap
Into the colors that you seek
You give back what you give away
So don't look back on yesterday

Y/n panicked, watching the train dissappear into the distance. She was then tapped on the shoulder, looking over she saw her uncle Burt. He smiled softly, handing her his car keys "go get 'er" she takes the keys and hugs him quickly before running to the truck and getting in. She then began her 8 hour journey to NYC.

Wanna scream out, no more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Gonna tell ya you'll be alright
In the aftermath

Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
In the aftermath
In the aftermath

After her 9 hour train journey, Santana arrived in New York, she had stopped crying on the fourth hour. She soon arrived at Rachel and Kurt's as well as now santana's apartment. Once there she sat and began to be her sassy and bitchy to Rachel self, what she didn't realise, was that an hour before she got there Y/n had arrived in new York and was looking all around the city for her

Before you break you have to change your own mind
Take a trip and fall into the pit
Tell a stranger that they're beautiful

So all you feel is love, love
All you feel is love, love

Wanna scream out, no more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Wanna tell you, you'll be alright
In the aftermath

Once Kurt had gotten it out of santana what had happened between her and Y/n, he text his cousin and told her that the girl she was looking for was with him and the hobbit as he already had a feeling that Y/n was looking for Santana.

Wanna scream out
No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Gonna tell ya you'll be alright
In the Aftermath

Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
In the aftermath

In the aftermath
(Gonna tell ya you'll be alright)
In the aftermath
In the aftermath
Just remember you are not alone
In the aftermath

With a smile, Kurt got rachel to leave the apartment with him so that the girls could have some time alone.

Santana's PoV:

I sighed as Lady hummel and Yentl left me alone in the apartment. Suddenly there's a loud banging on the door. I get up and open the door, only to find Y/n in front of me with tears falling down her beautiful face.

"Y/n? What are you doing in New York?!" She looked at me with sad eyes "I still love you Santana. I-I just.." she pants, I gently pulled her into the apartment and sat her down on the couch. She takes a breath.

"I was s-scared.. New york is such a big place and so busy.. but after walking through the high-school again... I realised that im more scared to lose the one thing that could calm me and comfort me.. you.. i-i tried to catch the train but it was already leaving when I got there"

once again, I started to tear up. I gently hold her hands and look into her eyes, seeing how sad she was and how broken her was inside

"Y/n/n... why did you not tell me? We could have spoken about it" She sniffles "B-because I knew that you wanted to move here.. i just didn't want you to leave me" i lay my forehead on hers, closing my eyes. I lift her hands and kiss them softly.

"You didn't lose me me.." she smiles softly before mumbling "do you want to live with me in new York?" I giggle and kiss her softly before nodding. She giggles softly before saying "But until we get get the money for our own place, I guess that we could annoy kurt and midget for a while"

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first one! Its not the best but its going to get better.

Thank you for reading and please message me any ideas you have🥰