🌟C:26🌟

Collette woke to giggles. Smiling softly, she opened her eyes and was met by the smiling face of her girlfriend Y/n.

"Happy birthday Llette"

"Thank you baby"

Y/n moved closer to Collette and straddled her before flopping down on top of her to cuddle her, winding the dancer slightly.

Collette groaned lightly and giggled before wrapping her arms around the woman on top of her.

Y/n buried her head fave in the dancer's hair as she hummed 'happy birthday'.

Sitting up still holding the woman, Collette played with Y/n's hair while smiling.

Looking over to the corner of the room, she saw multiple bags from multiple different fashion lines.

"Y/n?" Y/n hummed softly.

"Whats with all the bags?"

"There your birthday presents..."

Collette's eyes widened "baby..that must have cost you so much money! I can't take it all I'd feel terrible"

Y/n giggled and rolled her eyes, pulling away from the cuddle. She grabbed Collette's face in her hands.

"I want you to take it all, its your birthday and you deserve to be spoiled every now and then, besides I got you a day off so your with me alllllll day"

This made Collette pretend to groan and fall back. "Oh goddd! an entire day with youuuu how will I live"

"Hey!" Y/n tapped Collette's nose, making the woman giggle and pull the woman into a kiss.

Gently placing her hands on Collette's cheeks as they kiss, Y/n smiled as she pulled away. She gently caressed her cheeks while taking in her beauty.

"I love you so much"

Collette smiled lovingly at the woman.

"I love you more"
_________________________________________

As the day went on, Y/n had continued to spoil the dancer. She had taken her out for lunch at an expensive restaurant, bought her dance equipment, new clothes etc.

As the two woman held hands while walking through the large mall, Collette noticed the entire high water dance crew stood in the middle of the mall staring at the two women.

"Baby? Why are you crew here?"

Y/n smiled brightly, not answering the question but leading Collette over to them. In front of the group was a single chair.

Y/n sat Collette down with a smile before running over to the dance group as music started to play.

(Imagine one of the girls is Y/n ans one of the guys is Sage)

Collette watched in awe. Y/n had only watched a few of the groups dances. Y/n didnt even know how to dance so Cillette never imagined Y/n would be able to do something like this.

As they danced, Y/n looked at Collette with excitement in her eyes as if saying 'look! Im actually doing it! Are you proud of me?'

At the end of the dance, the entire mall cheered for the group. The group then ran up to Collette and pulled her into a hug, everyone saying happy birthday to their teacher.

After all the hugs, Collette looked up and saw Y/n talking to Sage with a bright smile. Lookinh over, Y/n saw Collette watching her, so with a smile she said goodbye to Sage  and walked up to her girlfriend.

"Happy birthday babe"

"That was amazing! So you do pay attention when I'm teaching?"

Collette pulled Y/n closed by her hips. Y/n shrugged and placed her hands on Collette's shoulders.

"Only now and then".

The women laughed, placing their foreheads together.

In the moment, Collette smiled and thought

'Now this, was the best birthday ever'.