🌟Stress ~C.J🌟

A/n's PoV:

"What's wrong with you now?"

Y/n sighed and slammed her head onto the sound board in her studio, irritated and stressed beyond belief.

"Nothing I try sounds good enough for you or the class.. all I've been making sounds like dog shit"

Collette chuckles softly, walking up behind her wife and rubbing her shoulders gently, causing the music producer/dancer to sigh softly at the feeling. Sitting up she lays her head back and looks up at Collette

"Am I just losing my talent? My mojo?" This causes her wife to laugh and shake her head, her long black hair flowing around her. Y/n smiles softly at the sight "nice to know I can still make you laugh"

Turning the chair around, Y/n places her hands on her wife's hips and hugs her waist. She smiles into her stomach as she feels all of the stress melt away almost instantly at Collette's vanilla and rose scent.

Running her hand through Y/n's hair became a ritualistic thing for Collette as not only does it calm the currently cuddly dancer, but it also gives Collette the excuse to be close to her wife when they were both wide awake and active rather than how it had been for the past few years; wake up early, have coffee and leave before Y/n is even awake.

Work all day, stress about a dance, get home, Y/n then gets home and makes a fast dinner before they both go to bed and repeat. This left both women without much time for themselves or eachother as they both worked religiously: so Collette loved these small moments, even if it was when one of the two was extremely fucked off or stressed out to the point of hitting their heads off walls.

Collette continues to run her long, slender fingers through the girls hair. "I think that you just need to take a well needed break from everything. Mayyybbbeee you and I could.. you know, go on a little road trip? I'll ask sage to get a substitute for the class for a month or so and Sage could work on the music for a while"

The girl looks up at her wife "I would like that.. alot actually. Because I've been thinking about a few things alot recently and I was thinking.. we could renew our vows? You know? We could go somewhere we've always wanted to go and do it"

Collette looks at her wife with loving eyes "Is this another reason you've been stressing out so much?" She gets a nod "Well if you ask me nicely I might just have to say yes"

Smiling brightly; Y/n jumped up and got onto the ground, holding onto the love of her life's hands "Collette Jones Y/L/N, will you do me the honor of marrying me again and renew our vows again?"

Giggling, Collette nodded and pulled her wife and now 2nd time fiancé up and wrapping her arms around her neck, kissing her lovingly just like she did the night they first started dating.