💘S:28💘

She sat on the corner of the street, holding a cardboard sign with the picture of the love of her life with the words 'If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?'.

She sat in her sleeping bag, watching people file past her as if she wasn't there. But she refused to move.

Some would attempt to hand her money, but she refused it all. She wasn't broke, she was broken hearted.

To others this made no sense, but what else could she do? She couldn't move on because she was still so in love with the woman she was waiting for.

In her heart, she hoped that the one she was waiting for would wake up and realise she was missing the waiting girl and wonder where in the world she would be.

That maybe if she went back to the place that they always used to meet, that she would see the girl waiting for her on their corner of the street.

So she didnt move, she refused to move. She didn't want to move just in case; morning or night, the woman on the cardboard sign would come looking for her.
___________________________________________

Cops would tell her she couldn't stay there, she would always reply "there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year!"

She stood her ground, even when it began to rain or snow. Because she knew.. if the girl changed her mind, this would be the first place she would come to.

Again, she would hope and hope that her love would wake up and realise how much she missed the waiting girl, that her heart would wonder where she could be.

That she would go back to the corner that they would always meet. And see the girl waiting for her.

So again, she didnt move. She wasn't going to, no one would make her move. She wasn't going to move from that corner.

Anyone who did take notice of the girl would talk about her and about how she's been waiting on a woman, seeing no holes in her shoes but knowing there's a big hole in her world.

She wondered, maybe if she got famous for being the girl who can't be moved, and maybe if the woman didn't mean to but saw her on the news, that she'd come running to the corner. Knowing its all just for her. She was the girl who couldn't be moved.

She forever hoped that if being know as the girl who couldn't be moved got the woman's attention, that shes come to see she was missing the girl and try to find her.

She didnt move. She just couldn't. She just wanted to have her love back.

She sat a the corner where she first saw her, camping in her sleeping bag, not moving..

Waiting.
_________________________________________
Hey guys! So I was listening to the radio the other day and the man who can't be moved by the script came on, this was the inspiration for this chapter so I hope you liked it! 💗