🌟I deserve a thank you Pt 2 🌟

Y/n and Collette had been giving eachother less than innocent looks for weeks after the dance, Y/n having yet to 'help Collette'.

"Miss Jones, may I see you quickly?" Y/n asked, taking the woman out of her office and taking her to the music studio which Y/n had booked out so no one could use it that day but her.

After walking in with Collette, she locked her door.

"What can I help you with?" Collette asked looking at the woman. "Well, i think its more about what I can do to help you Miss Jones"

Collette smirked, walking closer to the slightly taller woman. "Well I do deserve it after all"

Y/n chuckled softly. "On one condition. This isn't just a one time thing" Placing her hands on Y/n's waist, Collette pushed her onto the producer's chair before straddling her.

"Believe me when I say, this is not going to be a one time thing" Collette began kissing down Y/n's jaw, nipping the skin every now and then, earning soft moans from the woman under her.

Y/n placed her hands on the woman's thighs, squeezing the flesh gently.

Collette's hands slowly removed the girl's shirt. As she lifted the shirt off, Y/n picked her up and pinned her to the wall.

Her hands now on the woman's ass as she licked up her neck. Collette bit her lip and squeezed her legs slightly around Y/n's waist.

"Take me~"

Y/n smirked and gently threw the beauty onto the couch. As she stood in front of her, she slid off her sweatpants. Collette moved closer to the woman in front of her and hooked her finger on the waistband of her Calvin's, pulling her closer while looking up at her.

Y/n bit her lip softly before softly wrapping her hand around Collette's throat, pulling her up and closer to her face.

"Shouldn't you also be undressing? Its not very fair if I'm the only one like this now is it?"

Collette shook her head slightly, shocking herself. She is not usually ever the submissive one in a relationship.

"Then, I think you should lose the dress" Y/n turned Collette around, slowly lifting the bottom of her dress.

Smirking softly, Y/n began kissing the back of Collette's neck as she lifts her dress off of her body, soon both women are stood only in their bra's and panties.

Collette wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist once again.

The taller girl laying her on the couch slowly while the two kissed passionately before she made her way down Collette's toned body, leaving small love bites on her way.

She watched the effect she was having as the woman under her ran her hands through her long black hair as she watched the girl move.

Y/n winked as she got to Collettes chest, placing her hands behind her back and undoing the clasps of the bra, sliding it off of her body.

"Joder tu hermosa" Y/n whispered before kissing the valley between Collette's breasts, causing the woman to whimper slightly, wanting more.

Sensing this Y/n smirked slightly before flicking her warm tongue against one of Collettes nipples, causing the woman to gasp and moan as she took her breast between her lips as her hand massaged the other.

"F-fuck Y-Y/n.." Collette run her fingers through Y/n's hair, pulling ever so slightly.

Placing her other hand on her waist, Y/n switched to the other breast, giving it the same treatment before kissing down Collette's body, leaving small hickies on the way.

She began kissing the silky smooth thighs of the woman under her, watching every expression on her face before she slowly removed her panties.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" Y/n asked softly. Collette looked at her and nodded quickly. "Please~"

With a smile, Y/n lifted one of Collettes legs over her shoulder, kissing her inner thigh before kissing above the woman's clit. Causing a shaky breath to be be released by the angel.

"O-oh~ f-fuucckk" Y/n smirked and licked the slit of her pussy slowly, using her thumb on the woman's clit to rub slowly as she began to eat her out.

Shaking slightly, Collette watched the woman work her magic on her body.

Wrapping her leg tighter around her neck as moans trailed out of her throat.

"G-god! Yesss!!" Y/n started to get a little rougher with thw woman, curling her tongue against the velvety walls of Collette's pussy, now pinching her clit and playing with it between her thumb and pointer finger.

Feeling the goddess tighten around her tongue, she sat up, sliding two fingers into her and pumping them into the woman at at animalistic speed before leaning down and kissing the woman at the same time.

"F-F-FUUUUCCCKKK"

Soon after, Collette's eyes rolled back into her skull as she came hard. Her whole body shaking and arching off the couch before she reached the end of her orgasm with heavy breathes.

"You ok llette?" Y/n asked, kissing her neck softly, helping her to calm down. Collette nodded.

"F-fuck yes" Y/n chuckled softly, kissing her softly. "Now I've paid you back. Thank you for helping me the other day. And your welcome for helping you too"

Collette giggled softly, pulling the dancer into a kiss. "You can definitely help me more often, your mine now Y/l/n"

Y/n smiled "more than happily yours".
_____________________________________________
Hey people! I hope you liked this chapter and it wasn't a bad one? Its the first smut chapter I've written so please don't judge me to hard 🤣🥰