💘Slushied ~ S.L💘

"Santana! The football team slushied Y/n on her way to the auditorium!"

Santana was stood with Quinn and Brittany as Becky came running up to them, a panicked look on her face. Santana looks at her with wide eyes before the trio ran down through the school, as they got outside of the auditorium multiple colours of slushies covered the floor and the now curled up girl who was sobbing.

"Y/N!" Santana ran up to her girlfriend and picked her up, running out of the school to her car. Wrapping her cheerio's jacket on her and putting the girl in before getting in the drivers seat. She told the two other cheerleaders to cover for her as she drove to her house.

Once at her house she got her girlfriend out of the car and took her straight to the bathroom. She stripped her down and set her into the bath, warm water cradling her frail body. Santana grabbed a jug and slowly and gently poured water over the girls head as she ran her fingers through her hair, getting out the slushy.

"What happened baby?" Sniffling, Y/n looked up at her girlfriend "th-they came up to me and s-said that they k-knew that I hadn't been slushied before.. a-and that I wasn't to t-tell you o-or they w-would beat me up.." Instead of getting angry, Santana simply sent a text to Quinn and told her everything and then planned how to kick their asses.

Once Santana had finished cleaning her girlfriend, she helped her change into one of santana's oversized shirts and shorts. Santana laid down on her bed and gently pulled Y/n down and held her close to her chest, playing with her hair and rubbing her back.

"How are you feeling Y/n/n?" She shrugged, not wanting to answer. "Im sorry that happened to you" "its ok...i understand why no one likes being slushied now.. its really cold" Santana giggled softly, kissing the girls head lovingly. After a few minutes, she looked down and saw that her girl had fallen asleep on her chest, her face slightly stained red and purple.

Santana smiled softly and kissed her girlfriends eyelids gently before kissing her nose, then her forehead. "I love you Y/n/n, I promise that I won't let anyone else hurt you. If they do, I will go Lima heights on their ass" she pauses, before chuckling softly "when did I go soft?" she pulled the covers over the both of them before deciding to go to sleep aswell, soon joining Y/n in a peaceful sleep.

_____________________________________________

(Thank you boc_03 for this idea of a soft Santana!)