🌟C:23🌟

The High water dancers, along with Collette and Sage walked through the large arena as they talked about how this would be the first big dance performance they would all have.

You see, Sage and Collette had been hired by world famous singer Y/n Y/l/n for her world tour as dancers. Of course Sage said yes not knowing that Collette and Y/n knew each other... aka they were dating in secret and had been for about 7 years now.

As they walked, music from the stage could be heard as the world famous singer rehearsed.

Collette smiled softly as the group all ran from behind the stage to the seats to watch. Sage looked at Collette and smiled at her, still not aware of the relationship between the two women.

"Hey Llette, lets go watch with the kids. Then after you and I can grab a drink or two" he winked before following the kids, leaving Collette wide eyed.

She shook her head before following the group out to watch.

As she stepped out, Y/n looked over as she saw her. She smiled brightly before she started singing a song she wrote for Collette.

"Tonight we dance
I leave my life, in your hands
We take the floor
Nothing is forbidden anymore"

Y/n winked at Collette and motioned to the group to come up and dance with her. She looked back to Collette and motioned for her to dance with her.

"Don't let the world dim my sight
Don't let a moment go by
Nothing can stop us tonight

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, bailamos
Gonna live this night forever
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, te quiero"

By now, Collette was on stage with the kids, dancing with her long term girlfriend, Collette giggling softly.

"Tonight I'm yours
We can make it happen I'm so sure
Now I'm letting go
There is something I think you should know
I won't be leaving your side
We're gonna dance through the night
I'm gonna reach for the stars

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, bailamos
Gonna live this night forever
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, te quiero"

Sage watched the two women confused, thinking that it was strange that these two women who 'don't know eachother' are so close already.

"tonight we dance
(Whoa, oh oh oh) like no tomorrow
(Whoa oh oh oh) if you will stay with me
Te quiero, mi amor

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, bailamos
Gonna live this night forever
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío, bailamos
Gonna live this night forever
Bailamos
Te quiero amor mío"

They all finished dancing, Collette giggled into Y/n's neck as her hands pressed gently on Y/n's chest.

The group of dancers watched the two confused. Y/n looked at them and chuckled softly before whispering to Collette.

"They don't know do they?"

Collette blushed and shook her head gently. Y/n smiled softly. "Can I tell them?" Collette nodded.

Y/n looked at the dancers again as she ran her fingers through Collettes hair.

"Miss Jones and I have been a couple for the past 7 years. That song, is about our first date"

Sage, along with the dancers looked at the women shocked. Thinking back on everything, Sage had only just then seen all the signs that Collette and Y/n were a couple.

The group then just started cheering for the two women along with Sage, who now understood how happy Collette was.