💘S:37(Pt2-S:23)💘

Since they met, Santana and Y/n had worked nonstop on their song. Over past few months the two got to know eachother well, Y/n had learnt that Santana was tough on the outside but inside she was a simp for those she cared about.

Santana learnt that Y/n was more than just her music, she was very funny, said random things at random times, but was also extremely caring.

A week before their performance, the two women were in the studio recording their song 'Strangers'. As Y/n recorded her part of the song, Santana couldn't help by pin after the woman. She sat with her hand on her face watching her dreamily.

As she sang, Y/n began to do weird danced along with funny faces. Santana began to laugh, her sun kissed face scrunching up adorablely. This only spurred Y/n on more, so she continued to be silly up until it was Santana's turn to sing.

This was one of the only times Y/n had heard the latina's voice properly, and as always she was enchanted, almost in a trance as she listened. All she could think out was how beautiful the woman was.

All she wanted to do was kiss her, hold her and just love her. Not knowing the latina wanted the same.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the day of the concert, as the New Directions and Santana sang Y/n got ready for her songs before her and Santana's.

Humming, she smiled when she saw the club come off of stage after perform a few songs. But when she saw Santana's almost scared face coming towards her, she became worried.

"San whats wrong?" Y/n asked, pulling the girl into a hug as she pulled her to a more private spot.

"I-i don't think I can do this Y/n! W-what if I mess up? Ruin the song and forget the lyrics?!" Santana cried, hands in her hair. Y/n frowned and placed her hands on Santana's waist.

"Santana Diabla Lopez, you will not mess it up. And if you do its ok. Because we have more shows. I don't always get it right, this is your first professional show, and first produced song. You might not get it on the first go but I believe in you."

Santana listened to the words of the younger schue woman. Unable to stop herself, she pulled Y/n into a passionate kiss.  Smiling, Y/n kissed back deeply and longingly.

Pulling back, Santana blushed and gave a small giggle. Y/n doing the same. "Still feeling scared?" Santana shrugged a bit. "If I do, do I get another kiss?" Y/n laughed and nodded.

"Theeen, I am absolutely terrified" Santana smirked, pulling Y/n's shirt and pulling her into a non innocent kiss. However it didn't last long as Y/n was called to stage.

Reluctant to pull away, Y/n groaned but eventually pulled away. "Your mine now Lopez, hope you know that". Santana giggled and nodded, tapping Y/n's ass as she walked to the stage.

"WHAT UP NEW YORK!" Y/n yelled as she ran onto stage, making the crowd cheer.

Smiling she quickly moved into her first song.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Ah, ah, ah, ah'

Looking to side stage, Y/n smiled and winked at Santana.

"Girl, you're gorgeous
Even though you might not always feel like it, but you are
And you're worth it (yeah)
I assure you I would dye my hair in crazy colors
Just to make you smile