🌟C:27(pt2-C22)🌟

It had been about a week since Y/n and Collette had met. Y/n had moved in with her uncle and had just begun working at High water as Collette's second hand.

Y/n entered the school the students muttering, the guys watching her with lustful eyes as she walked, the girls some looking jealous while others watched her like they wanted to be her.

She walked to Collettes office and knocked gently on the door. Collette look up from her laptop, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of the woman. She was wearing a sports bra and gym shorts with sneakers. Collette couldn't help but look at the girls model body.

"Hey Ms Jones"

Collette quickly collected herself before standing.

"Y/n you know you can call me Collette"

Y/n smiled. She shrugged.

"I know, but its always good to give respect to those as hard working as you"

Y/n flirted slightly yet innocently. Collette blushed slightly and laughed softly before walking around her desk to the girl.

"I guess thats true"

The women laughed. Y/n smiled at the dancer.

"Let me show you around. Then I can introduce you to the dancers" "Ok! Sounds good!"

At once, Collette began to show Y/n around the school, all the classrooms, staff rooms, departments, etc.

The entire time although she was listening, Y/n was admiring the goddess of a teacher. How her eyes glistened, how long her eyelashes were, how...kissable she was.

Y/n could tell she was falling for the teacher and didn't care, she was an Odom, she would get her in the end so she knew she didn't have to worry.

At the same time as Y/n would look around, Collette took notice of how smooth Y/n's skin looked, how she almost glowed, how bright her eyes were.. how her lips looked.

After what Sage had said to her the week prior about 'give it 3 months', Collette had become extremely excited to see what the young Odom would do.

"Ready to meet the dancers?"

Y/n smiled brightly as she nodded. Collette almost wanted to lean in and kiss the girl, but she didn't. Instead, they went to the dance studio.

Walking in, the two women were met by the dancers.

"Everyone! This is Sage's niece Y/n, she's going to be working here as my second hand and take over if I'm ever unavailable."

Again, most of the guys looked at Y/n like she was a piece of meat.

Y/n saw this and chuckled softly, shaking her head.

"Its nice to meet you all, however I'm just going to say that boys, before you get any ideas; I swing the other way"

Collette held back laugher as most of the guys became disappointed. Y/n turned to the woman and smiled, sending her a wink.

Boy was Collette in for a ride.