💘S:27💘

Today was the day, Y/n's soccer debut.

She looked around the large stadium and took a deep breath as her team was announced, meaning the team were about to walk out.

As her team walked out, the announcer then said.

"And now: for her debut to the soccer world, number 5, Y/n Hudson-Lopez!"

She ran out onto the field, the stadium filled with cheers and chanting for the team. She looked around again.

"Y/N!"

The soccer player turned quickly, looking up to see all of her old friends from school, along with her wife Santana, all wearing her/ Finn's Jersey.

Y/n had picked number 5 in honor of her late brother, wanting to in a way, make his dream of being a world famous athlete a reality.

She began to tear up, happy that they could all make it to her first big game.

Santana saw her wife tearing up and blew her a kiss, making the athlete smile and catch it before running to the team.

The team shook the opposing teams hands before the game started.
_________________________________________

Almost all the way through the game, Y/n's team were down by 1. Most of the team had begun to lose hope in winning; but Y/n wasn't having it.

She looked up at the sky and thought to herself.

'Finn, a little help would be appreciated'

She then looked over to her friends and wife, Santana looking at her with encouraging eyes, filled with love as well.

This gave Y/n motivation.

She turned to her team and set out a plan, which thankfully the team agreed to.

Once they began to play again, Y/n ran to the furthest part of the field, confusing the opposing team and the fans.

"NOW!"

One of the team members kicked the ball as hard as possible to Y/n. Bouncing it off her chest and onto her foot, she began running with the ball.

As one of the opposing team members attempted to get the ball, she kicked the ball backwards and behind her and over her shoulder, back to her feet before running again, causing the fans to cheer louder.

She smiled and kept running. Suddenly, a larger player stood infront of her smirking, but Y/n smirked back and slid through the player's legs, still with the ball.

The old glee club watched in awe, Y/n had never done this back in highschool so seeing her skills shocked them- well, everyone but Santana. Santana knew how talented her wife was but was still in awe of her.

As Y/n got up to the goalpost, another player came out of nowhere, attempting to block her from shooting.

However being as skilled as she was and having been a cheerleader, she put her hands on the shoulders of the opposing player and flipped over them, kicking the ball right into the goal just as the game came to an end; Y/n's team had won. Y/n had gotten their team the win.

Fans cheered louder, even the opposing team manager was clapping for the team.

As Y/n got the goal, the old club screamed and clapped. Santana jumped the barrier and ran to her wife, who was also running to the ex cheerleader.

Y/n picked Santana up and began to spin her around, holding her close as she cried softly.

"You did it baby! You did it!"

They pulled back from the hug and Santana put her hands on the player's head as Y/n placed her hands on Santana's shoulders.

"I think I had a little help"

Both girls looked up at the sky with smiles, the clouds clearing and the sun shining through as if Finn was saying 'well done sis, you did it'.