💘Duet ~ S.L💘

"Y/n we should do a duet together!"

Y/n looked at her cousin with a raised eyebrow and shut her locker.

"Why would you want to sing with me? You hardly like me, who are you trying to get at?"

"Im trying to show Quinn I've changed" "Puck us doing a duet will make everyone think I'm like you. Not going to happen" She turned and went to walk away.

"If you dont do it I'll just have to tell Santana about your love for her" Y/n stopped walking, turning her head slightly.

"Did you just try to out me?" Puck's eyes widened, realising he had fucked up.

"Fine. We can sing together, but as soon as the song is finished I am going to beat the shit out of you"
_____________________________________________

"Ok! Puck has a song he wants to perform?"

Puck stood up and looked at Y/n, who had her arms crossed. Everyone looked at the two as Y/n stood up annoyed.

Santana, Quinn and Brittany all looked at eachother confused- well, not Brittany. She had heard the entire conversation by the lockers.

"Y/n/n here suggested we should sing together! She wanted us to act like a real family so I obviously said sure!"

Puck- Y/n- Both-

"Hey, slow it down
What do you want from me
Yeah, I'm afraid
What do you want from me

There might have been a time
I would give myself away
(Ooh) Once upon a time
I didn't give a damn
But now here we are
So what do you want from me
What do you want from me

Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, what do you want from me
What do you want from me

Yeah, it's plain to see (It's plain to see)
that baby you're beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you (nothing wrong with you)
It's me ' I'm a freak
but thanks for lovin' me
'Cause you're doing it perfectly

There might have been a time
When I would let you step away

I wouldn't even try but I think
you could save my life

Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, what do you want from me (what do you want from me)
What do you want from me

Just don't give up on me
I won't let you down
No, I won't let you down

So
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, what do you want from me

Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
(Whataya want from me)
Whataya want from me
whataya want from me"

Everyone clapped exept for the unholy trinity. Y/n looked at Brittany knowingly and nodded softly.

Brittany lifted her hand "Mr Schuester?" He looked to the blonde. "Puck's a liar. He told Y/n/n that she had to do the song with him even though she said no at the start"

Mr schue looked at puck and Y/n confused, just as Santana and Quinn looked at the two with the same expression.

"Puck is that true?" "No! Y/n tell them that you asked!" Y/n looked at Santana and took a breath.

"Puck asked me to do the duet to prove to Quinn that he had changed. He thought that by doing a duet with me- someone he hates, that it would prove it. When I said no he tried to out me to someone that I really like.." Rachel raised her hand.

"Mr Schue if I may- No you may not Rupaul!'

Santana and Quinn interrupted. Quinn stood and slapped Puck across the face. "Thats just being an asshole, thats not change Noah!"

Santana and Quinn then pulled the young puckerman out of the choir room and dragged her out of ths school to the field.

"Im sorry about Puck, Quinn.." Quinn shook her head. "Its not your fault. He's just a douche." Y/n softly chuckled, Santana watched her with soft eyes, but a little jealousy. She wanted to know who the girl really liked so she could slushy her for getting the girl she wants.

"I'm gonna go head home, see you later girls!" Quinn waved before going to her car, leaving Santana and Y/n on the Field alone.

"Who is it?" Y/n looked at the latina confused. "The person you really like? You said Puckerman was going to out you to her?"

Y/n blushed and looked at her hands. "Well, I'm guessing Brit Brit heard. You could ask her" Santana shook her head "i want you to tell me" Y/n looked up at the girl"

"You. I really like you"