🌟C:31(pt4-C:22)🌟

After watching Y/n's rehearsal and finishing the day, the two women left the school together.

As they sat in Collette's car, Y/n watched Collette closely. She studied her face as she felt her heart speeding up and her heart feeling fluttery.

Collette could see Y/n watching her from the corner of her eye. She smiled softly as a blush made its way onto her cheeks.

Soon the women arrive at Collette's House. Getting out of the car, Y/n looked at the front in awe.

"Its beautiful!" Collette smiled "thanks, come in!"

The women walked into the house. As they sat down on the couch, they began to talk about their lives and what they liked to do, what they did in the past, anything.

The entire time, both women were thinking about kissing one another. Y/n listened to Collette talk but watched her lips before saying "is it bad i want to kiss you?"

Collette bit her lip softly and shook her head.

"No, because I want you to"

Y/n smiled before sitting on her knees and hands, crawling over Collette's body and pulling the dancer into a long awaited kiss.

Collette moaned softly and kissed back, placing her hands on the young Odom's neck as she deepened the kiss.

This makeout session lasted about an hour. When the two finally ended it, Collette giggled softly.

"Well, it took less than 3 months for me to fall in love with you"

Y/n chuckled softly "i was in love with you from the day I met you"
___________________________________________
Hey guys, sorry this is short. I just couldn't really think of anything but! The next imagine is much longer as a way to make up for this one! ☺