🌟Mine ~ C.J🌟

"5,6,7,8!"

Y/n walked around slowly, watching the dancers closely and correcting anything that was wrong. Collette watched from outside the studio with a soft smile. She continued to watch as her girlfriend taught her students.

"Ok guys! Take a break, get some food and a drink! We'll meet back here in half an hour!" Collette waited for the students to leave the studio before walking in. "Well hello sexy lady" Y/n chuckled softly "hello miss Jones, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

She shrugged softly, a loving smile on her face. Before she could say anything, a knock on the door interrupted the two women. Spinning around, they saw Rigo with a smirk on his lips. Y/n sighed softly, which caused Collette to look at her confused.

"Yes Rigo? Can I help you?" He nodded and walked into the studio. "Yeah miss Y/L/N, you could actually. I want to go on a date with you" Collette's head snapped towards the kid. "Oh for goodness sake Rigo. I've told you multiple times, no. I'm your teacher. This is the 4th time you've asked me. Now if you don't mind, Miss Jones and I are having a conversation"

He leaves the room sulking. Collette held hee hand up confused "im sorry, but what?" Y/n sighed and sat on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Since we started working together on the class, Rigo has seemingly become attracted to me. And Is very much dead set on taking me out" "And you didn't tell me because?" Y/n looked up to her girlfriend. "Do I really need to answer that?" Collette sighed softly and sat on the girls lap.

"No, you don't. But, I'm going to have to let the class know that your taken" Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Llette, what are you planning? Do not go psycho please"
_____________________________________________

An hour later, the class returned to the studio, exept this time Collette was taking the class and Y/n was sat at the side to watch- or she thought so anyway.

"Ok, so its come to my attention that some people seem to be attracted to miss Y/l/n. now I want you all to answer honestly, who here is indeed attracted to miss Y/l/n?"

Slowly, half of the classes hands go up. This made Y/n put a hand over her eyes as a way of saying 'fucking hell'. "Miss Jones? Whys this important? She's single so its not a problem" Rigo said with a wink to the dancer at the side.

"She is also a lesbian Rigo" Collette smirks and walks around the students "and she is not single at all and hasn't been since highschool. She is also engaged or will be in about- 5 seconds"

Everyone quickly looked to Y/n; who looked equally as shocked and confused, but at the last bit or Collette's statement. Walking over to her, Collette pulled Y/n up and moved her in front of the class.

"I think now would be as best a time as any to ask you this question. Seeing as so many of us seem to be absolutely inlove with you, I'm going to ask you now before anyone else gets any ideas" she side eyes Rigo before looking back to her girlfriend and getting down on one knee.

The class looked at the women in shock, not expecting that either women were gay- or that they were together!

Y/n brought a hand to her mouth as Collette held the other hand. "Y/n, we have been together since highschool, and i want to stay with you for years to come. So, Y/n/n. Will you marry me?"

Collette pulled out a beautiful engagement ring.

(Naya's real engagement ring to Ryan)

Y/n got onto her knees infront of Collette and nods fast, tears in her eyes. Collette smiled brightly and placed the ring on Y/n's hand. She stood up, but Y/n didn't. Looking down, Y/n also pulled out a ring.

 Looking down, Y/n also pulled out a ring

(Naya's wedding ring)

"Beat me to it Llette, just like always" she chuckled through her tears. Collette looked at her in shock now, not expexting her somewhat shy now fiancé to be proposing.

"Will you marry me too?" Collette laughed and nodded "yes Y/n" Y/n slide the ring onto Collette's hand before finally standing up and kissing her infront of the class, who - exept Rigo- cheered for the couple.

Pulling back from the kiss, Collette looked at the dancers. "Now, as you can see Miss Y/l/n is indeed off the market and will not be back on it. You can all go for the rest of the day" everyone cheered again and left the studio.

"So...your not single now?"

"RIGO! DISMISSED"
_____________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this one! Thank you once again to boc_03 for giving me this idea 💗