🌟I deserve a thank you ~ C.J🌟

"Are you alright Miss Y/l/n?" Y/n looked into the large mirror infront of her. Collette was lent against the door after watching her for about 20 minutes.

Y/n sighed and rubbed her face. The tension between the two women slowly peaking up. Ever since Collette hired Y/n, they'd had extreme tension- but not bad tension. Very much sexual.

"This fucking dance!. I cant figure it out" she sits down on a chair with her head in her hands. Collette bites her lip softly before slowly walking over, gently placing a hand on Y/n's back. The girl looked up fast to the woman who slowly moved infront of her, sitting on a chair in front of her.

"Would you like some help?" Collette looked at the woman across from her with something in her eyes. Y/n cleared her throat and nodded.

As the two did the dance, their eyes never left eachothers. The tension now so thick you could cut it with a knife. Collette stood and walked around Y/n as she improvised a little, Collette gently touching the woman before kneeling next to her once she had finished.

"That was good.." Collette and Y/n stared into eachothers eyes once again as Collette stood up. The taller dancer also stood, slightly towering the goddess before Collette snapped. She pinned Y/n to the mirror behind her, gently wrapping her manicured hand around her throat and kissing the side of her neck while the other hand held her girl's hip against the mirror.

"C-collette"

Y/n felt like putty in Collette's hands. Both loving what was happening but also shocked that Collette would be dominant.

After her assault on Y/n's neck, Collette slowly moved up her neck to her jaw before getting to the woman's ear.

"I think that I deserve a thank you for helping you. So, you can help me.." she softly nibbled the girl's ear before pulling away with a wink and leaving the room.

Y/n panted softly, watching as the woman left to room.

"H-holy shit"
_____________________________________________
Thank you Anonymous for this idea! If anyone would like a part 2 of this let me know! Also let me know if you want me to include sex in the next part or not! Xx