💘S:18💘

"And the winners of the dinner to Stix is... Quinn and Sam!"

"Oh hell no! I wants ma Stix!" Santana goes for Quinn and Sam but is held back by Mercedes. Watching from the side sat next to her brother Artie, Y/n could tell how upset Santana truly was about losing.

So at lunch, she decided to call up Breadstix and book Santana a table for her and as many people as she wanted with unlimited bread sticks and any other food they wanted.

She then wrote a little note to Santana. Saying:

'I saw how upset you were about losing, (which you shouldn't have btw) so I've booked you a table for tonight. All paid for, so you can have as many people as you want and as much as you want. With unlimited bread sticks as I know their your favourite! Enjoy your night!

From ?'

She then slid it into Santana's locker before the next period.
___________________________________________

As the next period came around, Santana was walking with Brittany and Quinn to her locket when she opened it, the note fell out. When she read the note she looked around confused before looking at her friends.

"Someone's paid for me to go to Stix?" The two blondes look at eachother before looking at the note.

Quinn smiled softly as soon as she recognised the handwriting.

"Thats so sweet, And they knew that you love the bread sticks."

From the end of the corridor, Y/n watched with a soft smile as Santana became very happy.

She then slipped away to her last class of the day before she had to go to work; at breadstix.
____________________________________________

At work, Y/n walked arouns serving people as Santana walked in woth Brittany, Mercedes, Artie and Kurt.

She waved to the group before heading into the kitchen.

A waitress walked up to the group "Reservation for Abrams?" Santana looked at Artie confused.

"Did you pay for everything?" He frowned "No, it wasn't me-" Y/n's giggles could be heard from the kitchen as she worked.

The group; mainly Santana, then realised who had actually paid for everything. Y/n Abrams.

Santana blushed and smiled softly. "Sneaky Abrams, very sneaky"