🌟Find her pt2🌟

Collette couldn't focus, she continued pacing around her office the entire day, unable to think. East-O had been searching for Y/n the entire day, only just feeling terrible for involving the younger woman in his problems.

Meanwhile, Y/n was being held in an old military bunker just outside of town under ground, continuesly getting beaten up by old 'friends' of East.

"Where is East?!" Punch to the gut "I dont know!" Not liking the answer, one of the men hit her around the face with the hilt of his gun.

By this point East was giving up. That was until he got a call from one of the men holding Y/n. Exept, this one he knew.

"Rigo?! What the fuck are you doing?!" "Dad shh! Im trying to help you!" East listens to his son.

"Their looking for you. I don't know why but they are. They think Y/n is Collette dad! They got the wrong person but they don't know!"

"Where are you?!" Rigo looks around him "some old military base outside of town".

East hung up the call and called the cops on the building, remaining anonymous to the authorities. He then sent a text to Rigo to get out of the building before they got there.

Y/n was still being beaten up, only now she was laying on the ground, blood covering her weak body as she tried to push herself off the floor. One of the men grabbed the back of her head and forced her to look at him.

"Where is East-O Collette Jones!!" In that moment, Y/n realised that the men were not only incredibly fucking stupid, but thought that she was her girlfriend. This filled her with rage as she then realised that Collette could have been in this position.

"Get your hands of me you fuck!" She spat blood in his face, suddenly filled with adrenaline. She grabbed the back of his head and slammed it onto her knee, knocking him out before grabbing his gun, smashing another man across the face, and shooting his leg.

She continued the assault on the entire group of people, which only held about 4 or 5 men. After about an hour, the cops showed up and saw the mess of a woman standing infront of them, they then lokked at the men on the ground. "Get her to the hospital!" About 3 cops quickly got the girl to the medics outside before they sped to the hospital.
____________________________________________

A day later after getting the girl fixed up and letting her rest, the hospital called her emergency contact; Collette.

Collette had stayed in her office the entire night, waiting for any news to come in about her girlfriend. When the phone rung she picked it up slowly, holding it to her ear.

"Hello?" "Is this Miss Collette Jones?" Collette sat up quickly "yes thats me, who's this?" "We have a Miss Y/n Y/l/n in the hospital, she had been here over night and your her emergency contact. She's been asking for you" just like that, Collette shot out of her office.

When she arrived at the hospital, she rushed to find Y/n's room. Once she found it, she burst in and saw Y/n asleep, bruised and cut. But, still perfect and beautiful in Collette's eyes.

She quietly walked over to the girl and held her hand, rubbong it gently. "Thank god your ok" Y/n slowly woke up and looked to Collette. "Heyyy Miss jones.." Collette laughed softly through her tears. "Dont scare me like that again Y/l/n" Y/n smiled softly.

"Would never dream of it Llette"