💘S:20💘

"I bet you can't go a day without wanting me"

Y/n smirked at her girlfriend as Santana raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Why's that?" Y/n giggled and bit her lip softly, walking close to her girlfriend, gently whispering into Santana's ear.

"Because, you and I both know we go at it like bunnies on LSD, so let's see if you can resist me"

Y/n winks and walks into work, swaying her hips a little more as Santana watches her ass as she walks.
____________________________________________

As the day went on, the two girls continued to tease eachother.

For example, Y/n sitting on Santana's lap and basically giving her a lapdance during their breaks, or Santana running her nails across Y/n's inner thigh before walking away.

By the time it got to the last hour; both girls were immensely sexually frustrated and wanted nothing more than to rip eachother apart.

However, Santana was feeling more... dominant than usual (we all know Santana is the bottom). So, she decided that she was going to have control that night.

So instead of finishing work, Santana dragged Y/n to her car and sped to her house as they couldn't go to San's apartment because of Kurt and Rachel. As they got to Y/n house, the tension was getting worse.

As she parked the car, Santana dragged Y/n out and into the house. As soon as Y/n closed the front door, she was pinned against it as Santana pressed her front against Y/n's back.

"I guess your right Y/n" Santana whispered into her girlfriend's ear.

"A-about what?"

"I really can't resist you" Santana began kissing Y/n's neck, unzipping her skirt slowly as Y/n remains pinned to the door.

Smirking, Santana pulls Y/n upstairs to her bedroom and throws her onto the bed softly but forcefully. She took off her uniform, leaving her in her red lace lingerie while Y/n watched with lustful eyes.

"Strip Y/n/n~"

Y/n is shocked at how dominant Santana was being but listens, throwing off the rest of her uniform before she sits on the bed in anticipation.

Santana straddled Y/n softly as she pushed her down. "Im in charge tonight babe"

Y/n nodded fast "o-ok S-san!" Santana bit her lip "good girl"

Santana began to kiss down her neck, her long nails grazing against Y/n's skin making her shiver.

Santana began biting softly as she moved down Y/n's neck, leaving a long trail of hickies as she went. Placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders she began to grind down on her, causing the woman under her to moan softly.

Getting up, Santana pulled a box from under Y/n's large bed. Y/n watched her closely with lustful eyes. Pulling out a blindfold, Santana looked to Y/n before walking over and tying it around her eyes.

"Can you see?" Y/n shook her head quickly causing Santana to chuckle before tapping the now blind girl's cheek.

"Good~"

Gulping, Y/n heard more movement from the box. Then, the feeling of Santana's cold hands on her pelvis causes her to squeak softly. "Shhh Mi amor~" Y/n moaned softly, rubbing her thighs together.

Unclasping Y/n's bra, Santana smirked before leaning down and kissing between her girlfriend's mounds, making the girl whimper slightly.

As she moved down her body she used her teeth to remove the woman's panties, revealing y/n's glistening flower. Moaning at the sight, Santana looked up at her.

"Mmm~ so beautiful" without any warning, she pushed the girl's legs apart and slid her long tongue against her slit. Making the girl moan loudly.

"O-ohh f-fuck S-Sanny" Santana smirked and began to eat the girl out roughly, not giving the girl time to breath.

Soon, Y/n's legs are shaking and her head is thrown back with each moan and jog of her body. Santana soon replaced her mouth with her fingers, thrusting 2 in with ease before thrusting them in witb no mercy.

"F-F-FUUUUCCCKKK" Y/n cried out as Santana bit down on her neck, her hand moving way to fast for a normal human but she somehow did it with almost no effort.

"I-Im s-so close!!!" Santana chuckled and nibbled Y/n's ear.

"Beg for me to let you cut princessa~"

"P-please san! P-please!! F-fuck~~"

Santana smirked and moaned into Y/n's ear.

"Cum"

As soon as she was given permission, Y/n released onto her girlfriend's fingers. Panting heavily.

Gently pulling out her fingers, Santana licked them clean with a moan before removing the blindfold. Y/n looked up at her with tired eyes and a smile.

"I-i could get used to that"

They giggled before they began to cuddle, Santana softly mumbling.

"I guess we are like bunnies, because I'm not done with you yet~"
_____________________________________________